BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL meets Olay science with a product that instantly reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and delivers firming hydration with the Simply Ageless 3-in-1 foundation.

Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation

• Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles
  • Improves tone
  • Delivers firming moisture

Darian C.
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation is soooo thick and makes your skin look so cakey. It is very hard to blend and just has a cakey look. Even when you set it with a powder it builds into your creased and makes you look like a glob of oil. Broke me out too because of how heavy it was on my skin
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
This stuff is amazing! I use this & the Maybelline Matte & Poreless powder & y’all my face looks flawless! It’s completely full coverage, it’s moisturizing & it smells amazing y’all this stuff is only like $13 & that’s a steal for the amazing coverage you’ll get in return.
Rogena A.
Clover, SC
The best ageless foundation, on the market today! My skin looks years younger! The price is great! I constantly getting compliments about how great my face looks
Julie S.
Ames, IA
I love this! Great coverage! Didn’t need a lot to put all over my face! It did have a bit of a matte finish and it was long lasting! Matched my skin tone perfectly. Simple packaging would buy again! #recommend #beautiful #fullcoverage #pretty #matte #like #review
Kelsey Z.
Hilliard, OH
I love this foundation! It stays on my skin so nice I have used more than half of it. It's great summer foundation because even when you sweat it stays in so well. I would for sure buy it again, it's a great price!
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
I love this foundation! It really helps hide fine lines and keeps your face hydrated. The coverage is also really good on this foundation. I love that it doesn’t settle in the fine lines on your face. I also love that it doesn’t break out my skin as well.
Janice H.
El Dorado Springs
Love this foundation. It goes on smooth and has the Oil of Olay in it, so, moisturizes and keeps skin soft and supple. The coverage is great. I have a bit of roseacea, and it covers it marvelously. After you apply it, it seems to have a powdery feel to it. It's wonderful! I will buy it again.
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
This foundation works ok on my mature skin. I haven't been able to find a foundation yet that doesn't settle into my fine lines and wrinkles. I do like how it feels but it isnt full coverage enough to cover my dark spots. To be fair though my dark spots are pretty bad.
Valerie B.
This was a fail and a stinky fail at that. This left me a dewy oily mess. Not only that it sat so heavy on my skin and irritated it. I don’t have any pros to this and will never buy it again. Okay skin care is great but this foundation was a hard no. COVERGIRL + OLAY Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Elisha P.
I love love love this foundation. I have tried multiple foundations but I never really liked them this is the only one that I love. They have the exact shade for me. Plus I have extremely dry skin and this foundation has a moisturizer in it.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
How well does this blend in and how long does it last? Do you see any anti aging results with this?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up and is it hydrating and good for dry skin?
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Will this clog your pores?
Belle J.
Lamoni, IA
Does it give a flawless finish or feel cakey?
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
Is this good for oily skin?