BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL meets Olay science with a product that instantly reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and delivers firming hydration with the Simply Ageless 3-in-1 foundation.

Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation

• Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles
  • Improves tone
  • Delivers firming moisture

Jesseca K.
Tempe, AZ
I have been using this foundation for about 3 years. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I use it because the color matches my skin perfectly. What I don't like is that throughout the day it starts to get patchy and greasy. I'm sure that's because my skin is combination but it doesn't make it any less uncomfortable. It is great coverage and I obviously like it or I wouldn't be using it for 3 years
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
This is a mousse like consistency. Goes on smooth and leaves skin witha naturally flawless looking finish. It does have a scent so if you are someone that may not care far a scent be aware. I do like that this is a 3 in 1 giving me firming, working to even out tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Mindy D.
Duluth
My go to foundation! Use it everyday and it helps hide the redness without feeling to thick! Perfect for everyday wear! COVERGIRL + OLAY Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
Lifesaver!!! This is my go to foundation. I am very lucky that I have few wrinkles, and thankfully, this takes care of the ones I do have. This is probably better for an over 35 crowd. I believe it would be too heavy for a younger fresh faced person. This costs a little more than other drugstore foundations but Covergirl always has coupons so I tend to get it at an excellent price.
đź‘‘Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I absolutely love this product it is at three-in-one product. I love the fact that it helps fight wrinkles and that it partners with olay. I seriously recommend this for all age types.
Sarah W.
York
I love cover girl products. The heavy duty packaging, the product and the product itself is great. It foundation is so light and last all day. I having scaring on my face and cover does such a job of covering. When I sweat it does melt right of of me. I have been using cover girl for years and I love it!!
Andrea K.
Darlington, SC
I LOVE this foundation.  I rarely write make-up reviews, in fact, I don't think I ever have!  But this foundation is perfect.  That's how I came to write this review, I was googling to order some more online!  It's smooth, easy to apply and makes my skin look AMAZING if I do say so myself ;-)
Emilee T.
Review for: Ivory more...
The foundation is very matte and drying if you put it on a lot of the foundation. It is heavy on my skin not sure about yours. Doesn't really cover my acne. It clings to my dry patches, and if you use the foundation as a concealer it WILL crease. I would not repurchase PERSONALLY.
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
This foundation smells absolutely amazing. I have used Revlon ColorStay for years and I just recently got to try this and it is now my new go-to. I don't even have to use primer anymore, it smells amazing, super moisturizing, very blendable, very buildable. 10 for 10 recommend.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love this foundation. It gives seamless medium coverage and has Olay anti-aging mixed in. It really gave my face a perfect matte canvas to build on. Cover Girl products are always good at perfectly blending with the wearer's skin tone. It may be drugstore, but has the look of high end. So worth it.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
How well does this blend in and how long does it last? Do you see any anti aging results with this?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up and is it hydrating and good for dry skin?
Justine A.
2,072 reviews
Will this clog your pores?
Belle J.
Lamoni, IA
Does it give a flawless finish or feel cakey?
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
Is this good for oily skin?