Katie S.
Springfield
This foundation works well for my skin, I have psoriasis and it often covers all of the red or patchy spots with out to much. It goes a long way. I also noticed it stays put well, I don't feel I have to touch up through out the day, or if I do it is because I have a particularly stubborn spot, I use a little dab and it is covered again. I really like that I don't have to constantly buy more because it lasts a long time with out needing to purchase it continuously, plus there are a lot of shade choices that work better depending on the time of year and how tan I am at the time. My favorite by far is soft honey, it is a good match and I've been using it for a couple years.