BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL meets Olay science with a product that instantly reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and delivers firming hydration with the Simply Ageless 3-in-1 foundation.

Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation

• Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles
  • Improves tone
  • Delivers firming moisture

Christina J.
Arkadelphia , AR
Review for: Ivory more...
I was looking for a foundation that would sit lightly on my skin and not cake. I have used Bare Minerals for years but it is starting to cake up on my skin and settle in my fine lines despite washing my brushes and applying primer and moisturizer. This stuff is kind of a one stop shop for all of that. I really love the mousse like texture and how evenly it goes on with no streaks. It has exceptional coverage for being so light and fluffy that blends really naturally to my tone without completely covering my own skin and looking fake. So far I really love it and it doesn't particularly have a smell.
Julia S.
Aston, PA
Review for: Ivory more...
This foundation used to be one of my staples. However, as I used it more often, I started to notice that this product oxidizes very quickly and, by the end of the day, will probably be two shades darker than your natural skin tone. It does provide very full coverage and is infused with moisturizer, so it does not crack or dry out the skin, which I loved.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I did not care for this product. The formulation was heavy and it dried down very matte. The product is "age less" which implies to be that it is good for mature skin. However, this product settled into the fine lines at my eyes and around my mouth. It actually looked like it aged me more. Also, creamy natural came off as darker than usual in this formulation.
Katie S.
Springfield
This foundation works well for my skin, I have psoriasis and it often covers all of the red or patchy spots with out to much. It goes a long way. I also noticed it stays put well, I don't feel I have to touch up through out the day, or if I do it is because I have a particularly stubborn spot, I use a little dab and it is covered again. I really like that I don't have to constantly buy more because it lasts a long time with out needing to purchase it continuously, plus there are a lot of shade choices that work better depending on the time of year and how tan I am at the time. My favorite by far is soft honey, it is a good match and I've been using it for a couple years.
Zoni L.
Valley
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my skin look so good and goes on super easy and feels so light! Best application is with a beauty blender so you really blend this creamy amazingness into your skin. I cant RAVE enough about this product! 10/10 would buy again
nicole g.
carson
I bought this foundation a couple months ago and liked it. I copied it to a merle norman sample that I got and the simply ageless has better coverage and stays on top of pores better. A tad bit oily for summer but I can go lighter on my moisturizer.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I've been using Simply Ageless for 1 month now. It feels good on my face and the selection of colors is varied enough that I can match my seasonal skin color. I am 42 years old and I get surprised comments that I look much younger than that. Maybe I just take really good care of myself (no, probably not that). Great product at a great price.
Valerie M.
Review for: Ivory more...
I wasn't expecting to like the foundation as much as I did. I purchased it on sale and it was only $5 so I figured, what the heck, let's give it a shot... It's pretty great ūüėä It doesn't settle into fine lines and seems to actually hide them a bit better than other foundations. This stuff is moisturizing but not greasy and won't leave you with an oil slick on your face. Just enough coverage (light to medium) without going overboard.
Nicole R.
Greenville
I am on my third Bottle of this and I must say it has been one of my favorite foundations. Before this I was using Clinique and although I liked it I felt like this color matched my face much better. I also feel like it is hydrating and has a bigger bang for your buck. For a third of the price you get the same amount of foundation but you also get the added benefits of the moisture in the serum and the anti-aging qualities
Jama S.
I've used cover girl liquid foundation for years, and now that I'm starting to age a bit, I want to take as much care of my skin as possible. Love this foundation, very full coverage. I do have to set it with powder, or it will become oily. That's really no problem though as it gives me extra coverage! It really feels like a moisturizer when applying! I love it & I will probably never use another foundation!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
How well does this blend in and how long does it last? Do you see any anti aging results with this?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up and is it hydrating and good for dry skin?
Justine A.
2,071 reviews
Will this clog your pores?
Belle J.
Lamoni, IA
Does it give a flawless finish or feel cakey?
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
Is this good for oily skin?