COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation

COVERGIRL meets Olay science with a product that instantly reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and delivers firming hydration with the Simply Ageless 3-in-1 foundation.

Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation

• Instantly reduces the look of wrinkles
  • Improves tone
  • Delivers firming moisture

Can anyone with more reddened skin or rosacea tell me if this will cover it well ? I’ve got rosacea so bad on my cheek area and I’m having a hard time finding something in my price range that works.
[product:covergirl-olay-simply-ageless-3-in-1-foundation-232-nude-beige-1-fl-oz].. how long does this last ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation!
Paolla B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Paolla B.
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Paolla B.
Like with the primer: I’m impressed! Using the primer first and then the foundation brought me a healthy natural looking makeup - perfect! It controlled the shine during the day, covered some imperfections and with no need to use powder after all. It made my morning routine quick because I got what I need with less products and steps: perfect for a busy worker mom like me. You can feel the active ingredient working on the skin when you apply and for all the benefits of this product I’ll try more Covergirl. On the photo without filters or corrections I applied just the primer and the foundation: perfect natural makeup base.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Samantha R.
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Samantha R.
Review for: Classic Ivory
so I was looking for a new liquid foundation that wouldn’t dry out my skin and I definitely found the one! This is super hydrating and goes on seamlessly and even has a good scent what more could you ask from a product!  I included a photo of my face half with the make up half without in the picture the left side has no make up on the right has the foundation! Blurs your skin perfectly and naturally without looking fake and flakey!
Brooke B.
Jonesboro
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Brooke B.
Review for: Golden Tan
For a foundation I purchased at a drugstore, this is without a doubt the lightest feeling and smooth finish makeup I have ever came across. I love this stuff!!!!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Zakeeva R.
I was pleasantly surprised with covergirl , this is my exact my match. So smooth , legit flawless. Not even high end foundations give me this effect. I went and brought another as soon i realized how great it was for me. Love the benefits that it claims to provide im not sure if that’s why i didn’t breakout but I’m here for it
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Review for: Natural Beige
I love the covergirl liquid simply ageless foundation. I thought it couldn’t get any better than this. Well now they have the 3-in-1 with the Olay added. Olay was my grandmothers fountain of youth and she used it daily. This has triple benefits with vitamin c added as well. I’m hooked already! COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Alyssa M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation makes my skin look flawless! This photo was taken without any sort of filter (other than the portrait mode). It is so smooth and easy to apply. It left my skin feeling hydrated as well. I definitely recommend this to anyone with combo skin!
Joseph T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Joseph T.
Review for: Warm Beige
This foundation is so good a perfect Match very full coverage dry down food and matte which is perfect for my skin type.
ashley P.
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by ashley P.
Review for: Natural Beige
this is my most favorite purchase included with lotion to make your face become softy and smooth. I posted other picture about benefits. it's really easy to apply and blend on face. I don't feeling any greasy or anything. turned out so perfect! COVERGIRL + OLAY Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation
Brie F.
Chittenango, NY
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Brie F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Creamy Natural
I’ve always loved a foundation you can build with. It’s super light, matches my skin great, and isn’t super expensive. I haven’t been this satisfied with my foundation in a long time. I even bought some for my MIL, she loves it too.
Misty S.
Tulare, CA
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation uploaded by Misty S.
Review for: COVERGIRL Simply Ageless + Olay Liquid Foundation
not worth the money spent. Built it up and still not full coverage more of a light to medium coverage. not to mention color is lighter than normal. should've went 2 shades darker
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a un mois
COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless 3-in-1 Foundation This foundation good for oily skin??
Anna L. il y a un mois
I have dry/sensitive skin and this foundation tended to be pretty oily for me. I can’t guarantee that it would be good for oily skin.
L L.
Diamond Bar, CA
il y a 10 mois
Vanessa G. il y a 9 mois
I apply it before going to work and when I return after 7 hours it remains.
Sara R.
Craryville, NY
il y a un an
Katherine A. il y a un an
I have dry skin and this works well for me. I always try to use a good moisturizer before I apply any foundation, but this by itself has a fair amount of moisture.