BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lightweight Coverage That Softens The Appearance Of Imperfections And Helps To Instantly Brighten Skintone With Radiance Inspired By Olay. Contains Smooth-Glide Serum Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologically Tested, Suitable For Sensitive Skin, Won't Clog Pores Made In Usa

Courtney T.
This powder is SO underrated. I have one in the old packaging before Covergirl did their recent revamp, so I hope that the new one is still the same. I love setting my undereyes with this. It’s so smooth and creamy and makes my undereyes look like babies skin. Great for you with dry skin. Such a staple.
Filipa S.
This face powder leaves your skin feel healthy, leaving it with a glow. Its super smooth when applying to the skin. Has a nice smell to it too. I use it on my makeup routine. Try it out and you’ll experience a difference with your makeup! Its affordable too!  COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This is good powder. I liked the way I could just use this. It kept my makeup in place, but I don’t really like to use this for a setting powder; it’s too creamy. I would recommend this for those who are looking for a foundation/ powder in one.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
I liked this powder, pretty light. Minimal coverage. Keeps your face not oily, but doesn't dry it out. Keeps the shine off. I'm not sure if it had any spf in it or not. I would recommend this if you want a light powder
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
I liked the look of the mirrored compact and it felt nice in my hand. The powder was smooth and set my foundation well. I can wear this all day, without it rubbing off and my skin stays smooth and soft. I do have naturally oily skin so I was a tiny bit shiny at the end of the day. I would suggest a touch up here and there with the powdered compact to maintain a matte, shine free face. I also might recommend a translucent powder to set it further for those with really oily skin. Perhaps Cover Girl and Olay would also do a colorless translucent powder to set the face with after using these. My overall skin condition: I do have some blemishes from time to time, but my skin is not heavy acne so I am not sure how well the coverage would do for someone who needs to camouflage a lot of blemishes. I do have large pores, and this did make my face look smooth. I do not have any wrinkles so I cannot speak on how well this works for wrinkle prevention. Overall, I really like the product. I did not have any break outs from the formulations. I normally use Mineral foundations but will continue testing these out.
Kristin S.
Especially in the summer when the heat is turned up, this powder helps to keep my makeup in place. It usually keeps my face looking put together at least until dinner time, which helps get me through the day without worrying about looking like a mess!
Alexis P.
Ames, IA
This is a great pressed powder! You can find any color shade to match your skin, no matter what store you are at! It is good for any skin type and it gives the perfect natural look. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Billie C.
Fresno
This powder is an okay product. It is amazing when you get it but once you have used it half way through it gets hard and no powder attatches to the brush so you have to scrape at it to get it lose.
Naomi W.
This powder was okay. Not my favorite one, but it got the job done. It has a matte finish which isn't the best for me because I have dry skin. But there are lots of shades to pick from which I love. I wouldn't recommend
Rachelle J.
Shelton
I like to keep things light on my skin. I typically use a cover girl tinted moisturizer and some of this powder over the top. Nothing crazy, but just enough to add some balance to my face.