BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The latest advance from covergirl+olay combines the firming power of a night cream with the flawless coverage of makeup! Firmer looking skin in just 2 weeks lightweight foundation for flawless coverage with olay facefirm complex

• Does anyone have any idea what skin type this foundation ...1 Answers
  • I just discovered this foundation (covergirl facelift eff...1 Answers
  • I love this it leaves no dryness 1 Answers
Mandee C.
Mountain Home, AR
Went on nicely. It's light and non greasy. Not many shades to choose from. Need more in between shades. Light was too light and light/medium was a bit to dark..enough to be noticed.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
This is a great foundation for the winter time it does a really good job at making your skin look tight and has medium to heavy coverage depending on what you need
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
Review for: Other more...
This literally gives my face a beautiful healthy airbrush look and it looks stunning I get so many compliments when I wear this Foundation I cannot believe it I'm in Fair Claire I seen where this Foundation can run $20 however I found mine at odd lots for $4 I picked up 4 of them I definitely got lucky great great find. The only downfall on this product is the packaging it would have been so much better if it came with a spatula or a pop instead of letting air hit it every time you're opening jar and you have to dip into it I don't like that
Leslie R.
To be honest, I really had mixed feelings about this product. When I saw at the store and I thought it would be great to try out. Right from the beginning, when I first put in on my face it was an ok product. It's very thick and pasty feeling. It feels like you have makeup on. However, it has great coverage and blends into the skin ok.
Amanda H.
I actually liked this. I bought it because the shade seemed to match perfectly with my skin tone and I was right. It's rather sheer. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation to hide acne scarring ect..this isn't for you. I have really good skin so I dont need much coverage. It blends in well with my skin and gives it a healthy glow.
Amanda H.
I liked this foundation a lot. I use it with a damp beauty blender and it covers beautifully. It looks fantastic set with powder and after many hours of wear, it doesn't seem to oxidize. I would call this a medium coverage foundation which i dont have a problem with at all since I have really good skin.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Beat thing ever!!!! Problem I'm having now is finding it in our area. It's covers great and last all day. It hides my wrinkles and dark spots and holds my other makeup very well. Looking and would definitely buy again
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
After trying the Covergirl + Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup I noticed a huge change in the moisture I felt in my skin, before it felt dry and flaky after I tried it, it felt hydrated and smooth. It also really helped the ruddiness of the skin on my face, it covered that so well I thought hmmm, I should try this on my chest too, I've been embarrassed to wear scoop neck tops because of the redness on my chest, I chose the perfect shade which was so easy to do and it covered everything perfectly! I am very pleased with most the properties and aspects of this makeup although I do wish it had more of a firming effect. And the packaging though gorgeous, I prefer in a bottle because it can be a little messy when taking the protective cover off, that is why I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars. I do love the creamy whipped feel of the makeup it doesn't feel heavy or gunky like some makeups do! I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to my friends!!
Sarah S.
Okay I love love love this stuff! I totally took a chance on it after finding it at big lots for half the normal price and I don't regret it at all. What I do regret though is not buying more when I had the chance! The application is pretty easy and it blends really well with the skin. I use a non-latex sponge or a blending sponge to apply it and it sets really well. The color match is perfect on my skin (fair/medium) and it is long lasting. I honestly feel so good about my skin tone when I'm wearing it. It makes everything look so smooth and flawless. I definitely recommend this stuff.
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
I don't think this actually does anything much different than other foundations. I don't think it lifts or firms. BUT, I do think it's a nice foundation. It goes on nice and smooth and buffs out well. It has decent coverage and stays in place for the most part. I notice it doesn't hold up to as much when I am touching my face a lot (bad habit) and toward the end of maybe 10 hours it is looking a little cake and settling into lines in some places. Overall though, I really like it for the price and the color "light" is really good on me. I was worried it wouldn't be good for my combo skin, but it actually works well.
Kathleen M.
Akron, OH
Have you noticed a big change in your skin after trying the Covergirl + Olay FaceLift Effect Firming Makeup, and if so what were the changes in your skin, whether good or bad?
Donna d.
Porterville, CA
I love this it leaves no dryness
Jennifer P.
I just discovered this foundation (covergirl facelift effect) after taking a chance on it at ulta beauty in the clearance bin for $1.97!!!! I had just left the high end counter and was looking for a dupe for Tarte hybrid gel that I had just tried. Well, I think I found it, with covergirl facelift effect! However, I think it's being discontinued. I've been looking everywhere for it and all the stores have it on clearance; which is awesome for now, but not when I run out! I snatched up 3 at target for $6.00! But I don't know how long 4 jars will last me. In the meantime I am looking for a dupe for Tarte hybrid gel foundation and covergirl facelift effect. I have dry/normal skin and am a neutral undertone with a quite fair skin tone. I need something hydrating and moisturizing. I really need it to be the same creamy, cooling consistency as Tarte and covergirl. As weird as it may be, I truly love the glass pot packaging! Any help on this?
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Does anyone have any idea what skin type this foundation is intended for?

back