BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usa

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? An...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
khyla g.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this its covers my under eye circle. Its really hard for me to find a product that really covers my under eye circle and im surprised that it really did its works for the price.
Makeupbymlc C.
Great concealer, love the creamy texture and looks well. It also reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles with constant use because of the products contained in this product
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
I love this alliance Covergirl & Olay. This concealer cream has high coverage. You must practice for stumping well and does not crack. When you grabs the trick will last all day.
Mai  T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love concealer because it help me to cover any space that I don't want to show. I believe that this product is a good cover. Because OLay stuff is the best cover that I use and it my favorite to. I wish I got this concealer.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
I used to LOVE this stuff but they discontinued it where I live so I haven't used it in a while. However, though it claims to be moisturizing it's actually quite drying.
Kayla M.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: COVERGIRL + Olay Eye Rehab Concealer more...
This is a precise product being it truly does diminish dark circles if that is an every day problem for you I demand you buy this using this a little goes a far way!!!!
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
I did not like this product. It doesn't cover my dark spot or my under eye or anything.
It crease a lot! OMG I look like an very old lady with wrinkles under my eyes.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this! It is amazing at cover dark circles..I love putting it under one eye and looking at the difference! It makes your eye look so much more alive and open!
Paula-Beth T.
Review for: Simply Ageless 205 Very Light more...
I like this product. It is light and blends with my skin tone and doesn't cause any issues with breakouts. It is worth the price, but does not stay on nearly as long as products you would buy from a department store.
Mackenzie N.
Norman, OK
Review for: Fair more...
To me, this product didn't cover up the dark circles I have. It also doesn't blend well with my skin. It needs to have more specific skin tones. Just in my opinion.
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?