BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OVERGIRL makeup and Olay serum join forces in one powerful CC cream to color correct and conceal. Cover dark circles, brighten eyes instantly, and even out skin tone over time.

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? An...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is an oldy but a goody! I use this specifically to cover my dark circles. The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that I'm bummed I can't find it anywhere anymore! Thank goodness I have a backup!
Amanda C.
I love this, it's the only under eye concealer I use. It really helps me look less tired and more awake than I even feel. Lasts a good chunk of the day but not ALL day, at least not if you live in a hot and humid area.
Alyssa H.
Love love love this concealer! It's really hydrating under the eyes and does a great job of concealing any dark circles! It's creamy and smooth plus it smells amazing.
Sarah G.
I didn't like this clay at all left me super dry in my t zone! the consistency is soft but a little to dry . I have dry to light oily skin so maybe that's why but if you have a dry face I wouldn't recommend this product.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Does help with some around the eye lines and goes on smoothly the coverage is okay though it does tend to leave my face feeling a little over moisturized though.
Paola C.
I really like this concealer for everyday. It helps me to hide my under eye dark circle bags really nicely and it comes on the perfect shade for me! I recommend it
Jessica H.
This is my definite every-day concealer. I use it every day I go out and I wouldn't leave the house without it on. Very versatile, doesn't look dry or chalky on your skin, and covers very well for a drug store price.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
I have been using this product for such a long time. It is my favorite concealer and I have a lot of name brand ones. I love that it doesn't make your skin yellow and really covers up under your eye very well.
Anna J.
This is my favorite under the eye concealer. I use it with a green concealer and put this over it and it has great coverage! I like that I can mix the white during the winter when my skin is paler and use the dark during the summer when I'm tanner
Melanie D.
Wetumpka, AL
I absolutely loved this concealer. It works wonders. I was using it for a while and then it was replaced with a different concealer that's liquid-y. I wish I could find this because I really loved it!
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?