COVERGIRL & Olay Eye Rehab Concealer
Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usasee more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
- "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
- "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
- "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
- "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
However the coverage of this is on the sheer to medium side of things and creases rather easily. If you only need light to medium coverage, give it a try. However if you're looking for something with more coverage I'd say skip it!
I think it works very well on me but I'm not quite sure how it would look on a more pale skin tone.
It's so light and smooth and it really conceals well.
It works great on my skin and covers my mom's crows feet ;). Xoxo
But honestly, I would recommend this to everyone!
It's a great find!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos