BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OVERGIRL makeup and Olay serum join forces in one powerful CC cream to color correct and conceal. Cover dark circles, brighten eyes instantly, and even out skin tone over time.

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? An...3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Eye Rehab Concealer
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
Nikki W.
I own this in "Very Light" it is perfect for my under eyes. It blends beautifully, lasts all day in the summer heat (and high humidity). I've started using this as an all over face concealer and it works perfect. It covers everything perfectly. It may seem expensive, but it's worth every penny!
Grace M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Simply Ageless Medium Dark 220 Pan more...
This was one of my holy grail concealers for YEARS and years, as well as my sisters! I am so sad that it was discontinued, but it was still the best concealer I'd used! I purchased it as Walgreens in the shade Fair/Light and it was a perfect fir. If I ever saw this back on the shelves I would repurchase so fast.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I have fair skin and dark circles and bags under my eyes and being 40 I have my share of wrinkles. Is this a good concealer yes for the dark circles as for the wrinkles no. I would have expected better from a product marketed for mature skin. It settles into my wrinkles no matter which way I apply it and seems to get worse through out the day.
Finnlee E.
My mom LOVES this stuff! And I can't say I don't ... I snuck into her makeup bag one day when I had forgotten mine, and used hers. Now, the color was a little off, but this stuff really hid my dark circles from an 8 hour drive and a few too many drinks the night before. Great product!
Onix M.
Review for: Fair more...
I have very dark under eyes due to lack of sleep. This concealer covers the dark areas around the eyes very well. I started using it because I found it on sale $4.50 at Target. I recommend it after using it many times.
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
The product I use is number 215. The product last a long time and is very easy to apply. The product covers the dark cirlces under your eyes leaving you with an amazing glow. The product comes in many different shade which makes it easy to match your skin tone very easily.
Cynthia C.
Mount Gilead, OH
Review for: Fair more...
This a holy grail product for me. I use it under my eyes, as wells as around my nose prior to my thicker concealer. Given that it has a slight peachy tone, it has some color correcting properties as a bonus!. Since it is on the thinner side, it is perfect as a first layer!!
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
I recently started using this foundation and let me just say, it's by far the best drug store product I have ever used!!! It feels so smooth as your applying it & covers all imperfections! Leaves my face feeling moisturized but not greasy. I also love that you can go to the covergirl website, answer a few questions & they help you find the color that's right for you. Highly recommend!!!
Somantha S.
Review for: Fair more...
I have a lot of issues with concealer creasing under my eyes, or looking cakey. I really enjoy this concealer. I don't have very aged, or dry skin, so I do have to be sure to set this concealer with a powder. Other than that, the coverage is nice, and it's very moisturizing.
Tina B.
I LOVE this Olay Eye Concealer. Without this i would look like a panda. You can never go wrong with COVERGIRL. My dark under eye circles were having me wanting to walk around with shades on all the time. No matter what i would try they wouldn't go away. Until i was just done and tried this. I love this, i think everybody should try this.
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?

Walmart