BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usa

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container the old...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does i...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "really nice feel and not cakey." in 1 review
Finnlee E.
My mom LOVES this stuff! And I can't say I don't ... I snuck into her makeup bag one day when I had forgotten mine, and used hers. Now, the color was a little off, but this stuff really hid my dark circles from an 8 hour drive and a few too many drinks the night before. Great product!
Onix M.
Review for: Fair more...
I have very dark under eyes due to lack of sleep. This concealer covers the dark areas around the eyes very well. I started using it because I found it on sale $4.50 at Target. I recommend it after using it many times.
Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
The product I use is number 215. The product last a long time and is very easy to apply. The product covers the dark cirlces under your eyes leaving you with an amazing glow. The product comes in many different shade which makes it easy to match your skin tone very easily.
Cynthia C.
Mount Gilead, OH
Review for: Fair more...
This a holy grail product for me. I use it under my eyes, as wells as around my nose prior to my thicker concealer. Given that it has a slight peachy tone, it has some color correcting properties as a bonus!. Since it is on the thinner side, it is perfect as a first layer!!
Lindsay  M.
Ardmore, OK
I recently started using this foundation and let me just say, it's by far the best drug store product I have ever used!!! It feels so smooth as your applying it & covers all imperfections! Leaves my face feeling moisturized but not greasy. I also love that you can go to the covergirl website, answer a few questions & they help you find the color that's right for you. Highly recommend!!!
Somantha S.
Review for: Fair more...
I have a lot of issues with concealer creasing under my eyes, or looking cakey. I really enjoy this concealer. I don't have very aged, or dry skin, so I do have to be sure to set this concealer with a powder. Other than that, the coverage is nice, and it's very moisturizing.
Tina B.
I LOVE this Olay Eye Concealer. Without this i would look like a panda. You can never go wrong with COVERGIRL. My dark under eye circles were having me wanting to walk around with shades on all the time. No matter what i would try they wouldn't go away. Until i was just done and tried this. I love this, i think everybody should try this.
Laura S.
This product never wowed me. I tried it with high hopes, cause who doesn't want to believe in a moisturizing under eye concealer??
However the coverage of this is on the sheer to medium side of things and creases rather easily. If you only need light to medium coverage, give it a try. However if you're looking for something with more coverage I'd say skip it!
Jessica L.
Plainville, MA
Review for: Fair more...
While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying. I love the pump and how easily the product glides onto my skin. It feels really smooth and covers really well.
Stacy S.
Orange, TX
I use number 230 (yellow toned corrector) for under my eyes and it really brightens and brings my eyes to life. After application my under eye area feels softer, smoothr, and somehow more nourished. Topping off with a nice setting powder is a must or the product will indeed settle into creases. But hey, I'm not complaining as this has been the case with any under eye corrector/concealer I have used.
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?