BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usa

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? An...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
Review for: Fair more...
Attention fair skin ladies, this is not the product for you. This concealer is super orange as well as a whipped formula which does not blend well. Would not buy again.
Estefany C.
This concealer is really great even if you do not want to apply foundation. It is really opaque to conceal the dark circles and any blemishes on the face. It is not dry at all and it really brightens up the under eye to give off that really awake feel. The only thing I suggest when using this product, is to set the concealer because it tends to crease sometimes. I would definitely buy again!!
Chaimaa M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I absolutely adore this concealer because it makes it look like I naturally have bright and even skin when I apply it! You wouldn't guess that I was wearing concealer; it's not obvious when applied and I love that. I would definitely recommend it if you have dark circles!
Kristen M.
This concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. It goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. It smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease.
LEAR30152 Gabriela m.
I think this is one of the best concealers I've tried. My sister and I have really dark circles under our eyes and with this one is so easy to cover and make really a difference without having to use a billion products. Besides the smell is awesome and the skin doesn't get oily at all.
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
Just got this in a TJ Max for $2.99 so I thought I'd try it. And girl it's the best one I've ever used. A little bit literally goes a long way with this one. I even started using it as an eyeshadow primer. Would totally recommend this.
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Fair more...
I would give the packaging an A+, clean and a lot of product. But, the actual product is not the greatest for younger under eye skin. I am 23 and this stuff is a little too watery for me. It doesn't blend into your face well and it wipes off easily with finger application. I used a smaller fluffy brush and it helped a bit. I do like that it is moisturizing though! really nice feel and not cakey. I used it on my mom, 53 years old, and it looked AMAZING on her like it was a completely different product. It absorbed well onto her skin and looked flawless! It even brightened up her dark circles really well. So I recommend this product if you have more mature skin, it just works so well! If you have younger skin it will just spread on your face and is harder to work with.
Kayla T.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
I had been looking for a good under eye concealer for so long. I am so glad I found this one! It covers and blends well. I use it everyday. I am a sleep deprived mom and this concealer does the job perfectly!
Paola C.
Review for: Fair more...
Smooth, perfect for my skin. It definitely help once I apply my foundation, I save makeup since the foundation gets spread out almost completely to the entire face. I definitely recommend this product.
Sandy D.
I am not a heavy foundation user, but I do use a concealer to even out skin tone and cover flaws. I haven't used a drug store product in many many years, but received this product free for an honest review from Bzzagent. I was highly impressed! It is light weight but gives excellent coverage, so it covers without being too heavy. Foundation can often accentuate wrinkles if it is too heavy, and I don't have that problem with this product. It also has SPF which is fantastic. I am very fair skinned and the creamy natural was light enough for me, color wise. I will absolutely be purchasing this product in the future.
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?