9 varieties available
COVERGIRL & Olay Eye Rehab Concealer
4.04 / 5 based on 204 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usasee more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
- "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
- "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
- "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
- "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
Loves this and highly recommend. It matches to your skin perfectly. I don't use any other brand or type.
Really takes away the unsightly bags under my eyes! Lightens up my face and i even use it as a highlight!
Works great. It's nice and creamy so it glides on . And it blends easily. Which I love . Amazing product
Been using this the past few years, covers very nicely and goes on great. No problems with it at all.
I love this products and would recommend it! This products apples easily and works extremely well!
It's not full coverage but its good for summer time especially when it around 100 degrees here.
This isn't my first choice for foundation. I'm not a big fan. It dried out in my makeup drawer.
This is so moisturizing and providers amazing coverage! I love it and totally recommend it!
Q & A
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
Any bad experiences with this concealer?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos