9 varieties available
COVERGIRL & Olay Eye Rehab Concealer
4.04 / 5 based on 204 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usasee more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
- "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
- "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
- "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
- "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
This product is great for those dark circles . I got mine at cvs and it worked great . It has great results and I think everyone should try it .
This is one of my favorite concealers. I use it for under my eyes and works great. The texture is smooth and creamy. I would highly recommend.
Great concealer. A little bit goes a long way and it is very full coverage. Also the color runs dark, but a really nice one. Good price too.
Great eye concealer and with the added Oil of Olay I can really tell it's keeping my under eye area smooth. I will always use this product.
Works well. Applies nicely. But be careful where you keep it. Mine dried out from leaving it out for not even half a day with the lid off.
I like the creamy texture, very light and low average coverage. I usually use at high point of the face. Five stars. Brown skin (tone 220).
This concealer is so moisturizing and providers amazing coverage! It does a perfect job hiding my dark circles and brightening the area...
Q & A
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
Any bad experiences with this concealer?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos