BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usa

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container the old...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does i...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "this concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if i put too much on. it is a good amount and lasts a very long time, so good value for the money. i would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect." in 26 reviews
  • "i think it does hide my dark under eyes pretty well but it does kinda feel oily. but i love the pump!" in 12 reviews
  • "this isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. it will move around throughout the day tho. it's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes. " in 8 reviews
  • "this concealer is great and does exactly what its supposed to do. it goes on kind of thick but once its blended out and settles it almost feels like powder and its very light. it smells and feels a bit like lotion but it does have good coverage & it doesn't crease." in 7 reviews
  • "really nice feel and not cakey." in 1 review
Kathleen B.
I do think this concealer provides great coverage for the dark circles under my eyes but it doesn't tend to settle into fine lines and cake up a bit throughout the day.
Shristi J.
Tampa, FL
I love this concealer. It really covers my dark circles and also de puff my puffiness. This really works for me. Highly recommended concealer. Affordable and effective.
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 2-In-1 more...
I love how this product corrects skin tone over time and hides dark circles. It is a light coverage however, but you can always add extra. Great skin care product!
Jazmin V.
I love this. This is full coverage and works extremely well. I used this when I was contouring and I want more because the color blends well but stays on great.
Kayla C.
Cawood, KY
This isn't the best concealer but it will do the job. It will move around throughout the day tho. It's very creamy and hydrating so perfect for dry under eyes.
Tasha T.
Somerset, KY
Love this product so much! It's great for dark eye circles & it makes your eyes look so much brighter & more alert. Something that I would definitely recommend
Felisha Y.
Woodstock
Review for: Fair more...
I love how smooth the product feels. It does leave my face a little over moisturized, but powder helps that. I do love the way it creases under my eyes though.
maddy h.
Review for: Simply Ageless Medium Dark 220 Pan more...
I was in love with this product and bought it multiple times. It covered just enough without looking dry or cake. However, I can no longer find it anywhere!
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
I use this cover girl with moisturizer in it. I absolutely love it. it so light and smooth looking. My skin looks so hydrated . love it so glad I tried it.
Yaricssa R.
Fort Worth, TX
This concealer is pretty decent. It doesn't give you very much coverage the way a concealer should but it does smell really good! I wouldn't buy again
kayla p.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
ismaray g.
Any bad experiences with this concealer?