9 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Plus Olay Ingredients Concealer That Instantly Covers Dark Circles To Brighten Eyes While Helping Improve Skin Tone Over Time.&Nbsp; Brightens Eyes By Covering Dark Circles. Made In Usa

• Does this really work? I used to have it in the container the old p...2 Answers
  • Any bad experiences with this concealer?3 Answers
  • I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it ...3 Answers
  • "really nice feel and not cakey." in 1 review
  • "While this does crease- especially if you have oily eyelids like I do- that can easily be corrected by using a setting powder after applying." in 1 review
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
I am not a heavy foundation user, but I do use a concealer to even out skin tone and cover flaws. I haven't used a drug store product in many many years, but received this product free for an honest review from Bzzagent. I was highly impressed! It is light weight but gives excellent coverage, so it covers without being too heavy. Foundation can often accentuate wrinkles if it is too heavy, and I don't have that problem with this product. It also has SPF which is fantastic. I am very fair skinned and the creamy natural was light enough for me, color wise. I will absolutely be purchasing this product in the future.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Fair
I don't love this concealer as much as the version in the pot but this is still very good. The coverage I would say is light to medium coverage. I noticed a lot of the shades have a pink undertone and I prefer yellow . This product smells great. Its really moisturizing and hydrating under the eyes. I also like to use this on blemishes and acne scars because it hydrates the area and makes its look smooth.
Paola L.
Paola L.
I really like this concealer! I have the same one in tube form and that's the reason I don't give this 5 stars. I don't like the idea of having to put my finger in a pot of the product so I got the tube, but the packaging on the tube flakes off after many uses so I always have purple specks after I use this concealer. Nonetheless the product is great
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I have fair skin and dark circles and bags under my eyes and being 40 I have my share of wrinkles. Is this a good concealer yes for the dark circles as for the wrinkles no. I would have expected better from a product marketed for mature skin. It settles into my wrinkles no matter which way I apply it and seems to get worse through out the day.
Tina B.
Tina B.
I LOVE this Olay Eye Concealer. Without this i would look like a panda. You can never go wrong with COVERGIRL. My dark under eye circles were having me wanting to walk around with shades on all the time. No matter what i would try they wouldn't go away. Until i was just done and tried this. I love this, i think everybody should try this.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Review for: Fair
This concealer goes on easily and isn't too greasy or too heavy. Sometime it does gather in wrinkles underneath my eyes if I put too much on.

It is a good amount and lasts a VERY long time, so good value for the money.

I would recommend getting it a shade lighter than you think you need for it to have a truly brightening effect.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Simply Ageless Medium Dark 220 Pan
This was one of my holy grail concealers for YEARS and years, as well as my sisters! I am so sad that it was discontinued, but it was still the best concealer I'd used! I purchased it as Walgreens in the shade Fair/Light and it was a perfect fir. If I ever saw this back on the shelves I would repurchase so fast.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I was using before I received my lock-it concealer from Influenster. It's ok and will say it feels nice on the skin. You don't have to use eye cream while using which is great. Seems like the fair/light color is a little dark. It's covers dark circles only slightly. Not one I'll be purchasing again.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Bolingbrook, IL
I am absoluty in love with this product it is cheap and effective. The color range is great and also the coverage is amazing , sometime i even use it as foundation, ofcourse getting a color that matches My skin. This concealer doesn't feel heavy nor drying its very mousse texture and feel to it. I just love it.
sam e.
sam e.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Covergirl and Olay eye concealer works very good during the winter because you don't sweat it off. During the summer months I don't recommend this product because it will be guaranteed a smear and it will not work correctly and it will sink into your pores making them look bigger
kayla p.
kayla p.
Is it better than the "fit me concealer" ??
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product come in a variety of shades? I always want to try it since Olay is known to have great products but the selection for different skin tones can be slim.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
I Want a very good concealer so is this full coverage? And does it stay on well?
Kristy N.
Kristy N.
I know this says "eye" but how's it do with blemishes?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else feel that it was too "cakey"?