COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Not my tone, gets my skin very ashy afterwards ia creamy and also easy to apply and easy to blend is just not for me on the shade i have it
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I first purchased this concealer balm a couple of months ago, and I have been using it almost ever day ever since. It works well both under my eyes and on blemishes and it blends in very well. It's been lasting me a very long time. I never have had to reapply it more than once.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walmart