COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
lacy p.
redford
It works but it doesnt come in a light enough color for me skin type. The lightest shade is honestly darker then my foundation which makes the concealer useless.
Narelis E.
Miami, Fl
Not my tone, gets my skin very ashy afterwards ia creamy and also easy to apply and easy to blend is just not for me on the shade i have it
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
I hate this concealer. So thick and totally unrealistic. I have dry skin maybe someone else has a different opinion but it didn't work well for me…right when I tried to blend it into my skin it just dries it out and its too thick to even move around… thumbs down especially if you have dry skin
Jazi Y.
Waco texas
Doesn't cover the best!!! Can still see freckles or pimples!!! Would not really recommend for people without clear skin!!
bethany m.
United States
Purchased at: Macy's
It dried up within a month at first it was great, blended like a dream. Then one morning it just wouldn't blend. Gave three stars bc if you can use it within a month it's great
Jessie M.
Shiloh
Review for: Light 330 more...
It goes on cakey and is very hard to spread. It smells like bandaids. If you get it on where you want it at first, it does fully cover blemishes.
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I recently started using this when target was out of my normal stuff. It's not bad, but not great. It does cover well, but it feels sticky on my face.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,268 reviews
It's ok. Not my favorite concealer; not my least favorite. Works ok for blemishes. Dark spot are meh. Not so great for under eye circles, or at least mine anyway (deep and purple).
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This concealer is a bit heavy and cakey. It covers under eye circles well, but it looks very "fake." I prefer a more natural look, even when doing stage makeup, so this product just doesn't work. I also don't like the applicator. The "lipstick" style is awkward around the eyes and using a brush on it doesn't work very well.
April N.
I don't know if it's just me but this stuff seriously smells like syrup. I had gotten this product a while back and completely forgot I had it. I usually use the Hard Candy concealer because it's a dup of the Kay Von D concealer. But this stuff seriously smells terrible.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walmart