COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm

Start your review of COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I love this. I don't have to put much make up on since it's all right here like a lip stick tube. Less messy than other concealer. I definitely love it I will not ever use any other one. I love how convenient it is and easy to apply without a issue. Definitely need to try this.
Erica C.
BALLSTON SPA, NY
This concealer works great, I love it. It is easy to use. And doesn't break the bank. Goes on nice and smooth.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I use this concealer everyday and I love it! It is long lasting and blends very well!
Maya A.
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I’m so sad this concealer that’s been discontinued. When I was in high school and had the teenage ache this was my go to concealer to cover up my ache. I would use it every day and a tube would last me a long time. It also matched my skin colour and it did not irritate my skin. I stopped using it as an adult but I would definitely repurchase if it ever came back out.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I first purchased this concealer balm a couple of months ago, and I have been using it almost ever day ever since. It works well both under my eyes and on blemishes and it blends in very well. It's been lasting me a very long time. I never have had to reapply it more than once.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I've been through three or four of these and will continue to buy them! It definitely gives me the coverage and moisture my skin needs. It doesn't settle in my creases at all. I would definitely recommend
Chinyere A.
Philadelphia, PA
This concealer is amazing! It's thick and comes in a handy lip balm-esque tube. I love using it because it matches my skin tone so perfectly and I can get away with just wearing it and a little bit of mascara. It lasts me a while, too, I'm currently using the remnants with a brush. I have to buy another soon!
ydangelyd z.
miami
fascinating and super good ... I've tried ... and if I recommend it, although it is of recalling that not all have the same reaction with the product
Karina M.
Jerome, ID
This is so true I need this, I haven't gotten one in a while since mine ran out but they really do work like a charmer, would love to do a review on it sometime.😀
Myrna P.
I never buy CoverGirl but I recently did thanks to a coupon I got from CVS. I am surprised at how much I like this Concealer balm. It slides on perfectly and easy to blend. It covered up my circles under my eyes and it did NOT crease. I love it and glad I do because it is a lot cheaper than most concealers I have. I also like that it is like a tube of lipstick. Nice and clean.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.