COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm

Start your review of COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
1,074 reviews
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I have never tried this product on a kiss I can't ever get to try this product because it has been discontinued but I kind of like the concept of the lipstick feel to it I was hoping it'd be a good product but like I said I guess I can never know but if anybody else has ever tried it please let me know what you guys thought about it and if you guys liked it or not
Diana R.
Review for: Medium Deep 360 more...
Honestly, I do not know what this one does in my collection and it is definitely too dark for me to be a concealer shade. I found it and I tried it as a Contour Stick and I got to say I am a genius hahaha! It glides perfectly and best of all blends beautifully. The color is perfect for me to contour and it feels amazing on the skin, since it feels very light and hydrating, because it is in fact a Balm.
Maya A.
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I’m so sad this concealer that’s been discontinued. When I was in high school and had the teenage ache this was my go to concealer to cover up my ache. I would use it every day and a tube would last me a long time. It also matched my skin colour and it did not irritate my skin. I stopped using it as an adult but I would definitely repurchase if it ever came back out.
Cassandra U.
Mississauga, Ontario
I love this product ! It's very affordable and it works well ! I use it to even out the skin tone on my forehead and I use it to conceal and highlight under my eyes and it works very well. It has good coverage ( which I have found is not build able ) but nevertheless it is still a wonderful product !
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
I hate this concealer. So thick and totally unrealistic. I have dry skin maybe someone else has a different opinion but it didn't work well for me…right when I tried to blend it into my skin it just dries it out and its too thick to even move around… thumbs down especially if you have dry skin
Dakotah  G.
Dugald , MB
This thing was my best friend for years, always been my go to concealer & did it's job. I recently switched to Mac concealer instead but if your looking for for a more reasonable price definitely try this one out!
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
Love it. Covers up everything!
It's a little rubbery tough.
The color is true to what you see.
Nice price as well!
IYou can blend with your fingers but if you want it to look nicer you should use a brush
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,269 reviews
It's ok. Not my favorite concealer; not my least favorite. Works ok for blemishes. Dark spot are meh. Not so great for under eye circles, or at least mine anyway (deep and purple).
Brittany G.
Goes on smooth and creamy doesn't tug but I find after a full day of being out and about it settles in eye wrinkles. Otherwise it's got amazing coverage and cover under eye circles fabulously.
Courtney A.
Winnipeg , MB
I like this concealer. It blends nicely and it's easy to work with but it doesn't fully cover what I want it to cover but besides that it's is a nice product.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.