COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
Janet D.
One of my favorites concealer a to erase dark circles. It's convenient because it comes n a tube Nd also is mess free. You can blend with your fingers and it isn't drying because of the moisturizer it has in it. Does a good job covering inferfections
Laura J.
I bought this when my favorite concealer by CoverGirl (Simply Ageless Eye Corrector) got discontinued and wasn't expecting much from this one. I tried it and I love it just as much as the one that was discontinued. It has a smooth and creamy texture but isn't greasy. It covers dark circles well and doesn't crease. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out.
Julie E.
Columbus, OH
This product provides me with the coverage I need at a reasonable price. Sometimes I don't know if the color match is quite right though. Wish there was more help with matching the appropriate colors.
Tiana M.
I purchased this concealer expecting it to not work well but I ended up falling in love! It goes on easy and blends so well! It doesn't crease or flake and works great to cover under eye circles.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
I use this under my eyes to cover the dark bags under my eyes. Most days it works great.. I would and still do buy this over and over it's basically the only thing that works.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I like this concealer but I don't love it. It's easy to find a color that works for you and it bends easily but i feel like I have to apply a lot to get the coverage I want.
Olivia A.
Livonia, MI
I'm only 25 but I'll admit it, I have under eye wrinkles that drive me crazy. This balm not only does wonders to conceal my dark circles but it helps cover up my wrinkles as well. If you're looking for heavy duty concealer, then this is your product!
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I love this. I don't have to put much make up on since it's all right here like a lip stick tube. Less messy than other concealer. I definitely love it I will not ever use any other one. I love how convenient it is and easy to apply without a issue. Definitely need to try this.
Karina M.
Jerome, ID
This is so true I need this, I haven't gotten one in a while since mine ran out but they really do work like a charmer, would love to do a review on it sometime.😀
Starla M.
Farmington
Purchased at: Walgreens
I find this easy to apply and blend, and besides concealing it also adds a bit of brightness. It is not as glorious as high end, but quite easy to build up
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walmart