COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Light 330
  • COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm Fair Light 320

BY COVERGIRL

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm

Start your review of COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
Myrna P.
I never buy CoverGirl but I recently did thanks to a coupon I got from CVS. I am surprised at how much I like this Concealer balm. It slides on perfectly and easy to blend. It covered up my circles under my eyes and it did NOT crease. I love it and glad I do because it is a lot cheaper than most concealers I have. I also like that it is like a tube of lipstick. Nice and clean.
Steffie O.
I've been using this concealer for about three years now, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet! It applies quite well, but if you're trying to conceal red spots, it's not the best one for the job. This is because the red and the color of the stick (light for me) end up mixing a bit and the concealer doesn't cover it completely. However, it does dull the redness a bit, which is helpful. This concealer doesn't wear off easily, but it will need to be reapplied at least once more throughout your day if you're a busy bee.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I first purchased this concealer balm a couple of months ago, and I have been using it almost ever day ever since. It works well both under my eyes and on blemishes and it blends in very well. It's been lasting me a very long time. I never have had to reapply it more than once.
Brittany S.
Tampa , FL
This cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. It works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. If your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but I specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. When I first apply it it looks pretty natural if I used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up.
Chinyere A.
Philadelphia, PA
This concealer is amazing! It's thick and comes in a handy lip balm-esque tube. I love using it because it matches my skin tone so perfectly and I can get away with just wearing it and a little bit of mascara. It lasts me a while, too, I'm currently using the remnants with a brush. I have to buy another soon!
Adriana C.
Mission Viejo, CA
This stick has a very creamy consistency, the reason I picked it out in the first place (dry skin here). This concealer performs poorly over blemishes (looks very cakey and does not cover up very well). However, I found a solution.
Over the past 3 months I have been using it as a highlighter concealer. I use it for the under eye area (it's just perfect there), down the nose and on the upper lip.
Having said all this, I cannot give it an A because it fails when it comes to blemishes. But I will repurchase to use for the under eye and highlighting purposes.
Hannah P.
This concealer is pretty okay. I use this along with the pressed powder from the same product line (which, by the way, is amazing). It covers up fine under my eyes and over any red spots I may have. Problem is, it seems to wear off throughout the day, even though I seal my makeup. Once I'm out of this product, I'm going to find another one to use.
Aanya J.
It applies well and has coverage, but it is really thick and looks a little flaky. When using it, I have been told many times that I was wearing too much makeup. The stick is a little hard to use because it gets all over the cap and when applying the balm, it rubs off from my skin on to the tube again. Wouldn't buy again, but something I would use until it was finished I think.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This concealer is a bit heavy and cakey. It covers under eye circles well, but it looks very "fake." I prefer a more natural look, even when doing stage makeup, so this product just doesn't work. I also don't like the applicator. The "lipstick" style is awkward around the eyes and using a brush on it doesn't work very well.
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
I LOVE THIS STUFF!
It is probably the best concealer I have ever purchased before. The Target by me stopped carrying the little pots of this product but I feel like it is a little more full coverage in the stick.
It doesn't settle in fine lines or wear off easily. It's amazing, especially for the price.
Totally underrated!
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Memphis, TN
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.