COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.
2 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. It does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. I use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. The price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, I have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!).
Chi A.
Chi A.
Philadelphia, PA
This concealer is amazing! It's thick and comes in a handy lip balm-esque tube. I love using it because it matches my skin tone so perfectly and I can get away with just wearing it and a little bit of mascara. It lasts me a while, too, I'm currently using the remnants with a brush. I have to buy another soon!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I first purchased this concealer balm a couple of months ago, and I have been using it almost ever day ever since. It works well both under my eyes and on blemishes and it blends in very well. It's been lasting me a very long time. I never have had to reapply it more than once.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I've been through three or four of these and will continue to buy them! It definitely gives me the coverage and moisture my skin needs. It doesn't settle in my creases at all. I would definitely recommend
Katie P.
Katie P.
I've been uaing this concealer for a while now and I really like it. It does its job well and doesn't move around after applying it
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Summer Shade, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this concealer everyday and I love it! It is long lasting and blends very well!
Steffie O.
Steffie O.
I've been using this concealer for about three years now, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet! It applies quite well, but if you're trying to conceal red spots, it's not the best one for the job. This is because the red and the color of the stick (light for me) end up mixing a bit and the concealer doesn't cover it completely. However, it does dull the redness a bit, which is helpful. This concealer doesn't wear off easily, but it will need to be reapplied at least once more throughout your day if you're a busy bee.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this it's a pretty good product. Easy to apply an blends well. It is also build able as well which is awesome. Pro the price cons not much coverage. Yes I would buy again if I needed something affordable.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Other
I have the shade light and it is a very warm medium shade, just a warning. This product is very mediocre. I find it tugs at my under eyes when applying because it's not that creamy and it creases like crazy on me.
Elayne C.
Elayne C.
Martinsburg, PA
I wish this product wasn't in a balm form for sure. It caused it to dry out a lot faster than it needed to. It did the job in the time it lasted, but it didn't work long. I would definitely go with different packaging, but it did work.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Mackenzi F.
Broomfield, CO
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?