COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Narelis E.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correctin...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm
  • "this cover balm isn't terrible, but it also is not great. it works well to cover up dark circles under eyes, but blemishes - not so much. if your blemishes aren't dark this product will probably work pretty well, but i specifically bought this concealer for the dark spots on my cheeks - it only kind of covers. when i first apply it it looks pretty natural if i used pressed powder on top, but as the day goes on it sort of feels like stage make up. " in 4 reviews
  • "this has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. it does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. i use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. the price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, i have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!)." in 3 reviews
bethany m.
United States
Purchased at: Macy's
It dried up within a month at first it was great, blended like a dream. Then one morning it just wouldn't blend. Gave three stars bc if you can use it within a month it's great
lacy p.
redford
It works but it doesnt come in a light enough color for me skin type. The lightest shade is honestly darker then my foundation which makes the concealer useless.
April N.
I don't know if it's just me but this stuff seriously smells like syrup. I had gotten this product a while back and completely forgot I had it. I usually use the Hard Candy concealer because it's a dup of the Kay Von D concealer. But this stuff seriously smells terrible.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love using this when I don't want to wear any makeup on days I am feeling lazy to just put on my redness or pimples I might have at the time, covers great and stays in place most of the day, and as others have said it really does smell like syrup 😊
Amber B.
Springdale, AR
Review for: Other more...
I tried the neutral color. It was a perfect concealer color for under eyes. I haven't tried it on blemishes. The packaging makes it easy to apply. One tube will last me several months. I have recommended it to friends and family.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade light and it is a very warm medium shade, just a warning. This product is very mediocre. I find it tugs at my under eyes when applying because it's not that creamy and it creases like crazy on me.
Veronica C.
Ripley , CA
I really like this it's a pretty good product. Easy to apply an blends well. It is also build able as well which is awesome. Pro the price cons not much coverage. Yes I would buy again if I needed something affordable.
Elayne C.
Martinsburg , PA
I wish this product wasn't in a balm form for sure. It caused it to dry out a lot faster than it needed to. It did the job in the time it lasted, but it didn't work long. I would definitely go with different packaging, but it did work.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. It does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. I use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. The price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, I have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!).
Steffie O.
I've been using this concealer for about three years now, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet! It applies quite well, but if you're trying to conceal red spots, it's not the best one for the job. This is because the red and the color of the stick (light for me) end up mixing a bit and the concealer doesn't cover it completely. However, it does dull the redness a bit, which is helpful. This concealer doesn't wear off easily, but it will need to be reapplied at least once more throughout your day if you're a busy bee.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Roebling, NJ
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?

Walmart