COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Elsie R.COVERGIRL & Olay Concealer Balm uploaded by Niki K.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Flawless Looking Spot Coverage Without Tugging. Smooth-Glide Stick. Emollient-Rich Serum Our concealer is specially designed to glide over even the delicate skin around your eyes minimizing the appearance of dark circles, age spots and redness. .

• Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?10 Answers
  • Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm o...3 Answers
  • Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?3 Answers
April N.
I don't know if it's just me but this stuff seriously smells like syrup. I had gotten this product a while back and completely forgot I had it. I usually use the Hard Candy concealer because it's a dup of the Kay Von D concealer. But this stuff seriously smells terrible.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love using this when I don't want to wear any makeup on days I am feeling lazy to just put on my redness or pimples I might have at the time, covers great and stays in place most of the day, and as others have said it really does smell like syrup ūüėä
ColbyandKimberly P.
Eight Mile, AL
Review for: Fair Light 320 more...
I love this. I don't have to put much make up on since it's all right here like a lip stick tube. Less messy than other concealer. I definitely love it I will not ever use any other one. I love how convenient it is and easy to apply without a issue. Definitely need to try this.
Amber B.
Natural Dam, AR
Review for: Other more...
I tried the neutral color. It was a perfect concealer color for under eyes. I haven't tried it on blemishes. The packaging makes it easy to apply. One tube will last me several months. I have recommended it to friends and family.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
I really like this it's a pretty good product. Easy to apply an blends well. It is also build able as well which is awesome. Pro the price cons not much coverage. Yes I would buy again if I needed something affordable.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade light and it is a very warm medium shade, just a warning. This product is very mediocre. I find it tugs at my under eyes when applying because it's not that creamy and it creases like crazy on me.
Elayne C.
Martinsburg, PA
I wish this product wasn't in a balm form for sure. It caused it to dry out a lot faster than it needed to. It did the job in the time it lasted, but it didn't work long. I would definitely go with different packaging, but it did work.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
This has been my go-to for many years now, mainly to deal with my oily, prone to blemish skin. It does the job well for under eye circles, & if used in combo with a green stick, works all right to hide blemishes. I use a basic powder to lock it in, though a touch up mid day is usually needed. The price point is also key, it is quite inexpensive (with a growing family, I have a hard time feeling ok about spending big bucks on makeup!).
Steffie O.
I've been using this concealer for about three years now, and I haven't gotten sick of it yet! It applies quite well, but if you're trying to conceal red spots, it's not the best one for the job. This is because the red and the color of the stick (light for me) end up mixing a bit and the concealer doesn't cover it completely. However, it does dull the redness a bit, which is helpful. This concealer doesn't wear off easily, but it will need to be reapplied at least once more throughout your day if you're a busy bee.
Myrna P.
I never buy CoverGirl but I recently did thanks to a coupon I got from CVS. I am surprised at how much I like this Concealer balm. It slides on perfectly and easy to blend. It covered up my circles under my eyes and it did NOT crease. I love it and glad I do because it is a lot cheaper than most concealers I have. I also like that it is like a tube of lipstick. Nice and clean.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Is this better for under eyes or spot concealing?
Mackenzi F.
Broomfield, CO
Does this cover under eye circles throughout the day?
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
Would this one work well over top a green color correcting balm on the dark circles?