18 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar!

Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Lip balm is a moisturizing indulgent experience that nourishes, protects and smooths your lips – leaving behind a light wash of color. Upgrade your lip balm experience with light color, hydration and a lightweight feel. Compare to a $20 lip balm!

Features & Benefits:

• With grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C & E, this reparative hydrating luxe lip treatment leaves lips appearing and feeling as if renewed.

• Softer, smoother looking and feeling lips after 7 days use** vs. bare lips

• Thin oils absorb quickly into lips while a thin protective layer locks in moisture – so no thick, greasy film-feel you can get from other balms

• Tinted formula glides on smooth for the perfect pop of Colorlicious payout.

• Fresh citrus scent with a delicious, sweet sugary taste

AVAILABILITY & PRICING

Available in Cupcake, Candy, Caramel, Taffy, Spice, Punch, Soda, Sprinkle, Jelly and Gumdrop at mass-market, drugstore, food and e-commerce retailers nationwide

SRP: $6.99 - $8.99

• I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and ...18 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especi...13 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but was wondering are these supe...2 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I have one of these Colorlicious "Oh sugar" in Gumdrop. I love the texture, and how it glides on my lips. I also like when I rub my lips together, it feels like I have sugar grains on my lips lol. I'm not too big on the color I bought though. Gumdrop is a pretty color, but I think it would look better on a more lighter skin tone. I'm native american, so pinks and nudes are usually my go to. I wanted to go out of my norm and got this color. Its hydrating, I will admit that. I don't think its worth 7$ though. Maybe I would like it more if I had a prettier color that matches my skin tone better. This gumdrop color on my lips does nothing to bring my complexion out. I love the packaging, and how girly the tubes are. I would recommend this to women who want a half lipstick/half lip balm. If you don't like a sugary, grainy texture on your lips, then I would not recommend. Overall, I give this product 4 stars. Could be better. Could have prettier colors, but I love how it feels on my lips.
Miaa M.
Miaa M.
Review for: Colorlicious
The new Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Lip Balm in color “Caramel #3” and to be honest I was more excited to try this out then the macara but oh girl! was I disappointed. This balm is vitamin infused with natural items like grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E. The formula is totally great and I really loved how hydrating it was on my lips because this time of year with the cold weather its a must to have something that is both moisturizing and can stay for several hours and this did both with out fail. However, the color of the packaging is totally deceiving from the actual product. I was really excited to get the color “Caramel” because it is similar to colors I would normally wear but the color pay off was super disappointing. I wish it was more pigmented. But if you are looking for a hydrating lip balm with a hint of color without braking the bank this is perfect for $6.99.

#MiaaMoments
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Taffy
I unexpectedly fell in love with this balm! I kind of didn't know it was a balm at first, the packaging is super cute & fun. The product itself looks like a lipstick, but it's really sheer with a tint of color. I got the taffy color because I was looking for a natural/nude lippie & even though this is a balm & sheer, it was surprisingly nice. It enhanced my natural lip color but didn't overwhelm it. It also surprised me that it had a slight "SUGAR" flavor. I guess that's why it has its name. It applies smooth & feels nice on the lips. It only lasts about an hour, so you'll have to re-apply throughout the day, but what balm stays all day. All in all, I would buy this again & try more colors as well. Great Year round balm! Perfect Spring/Summer addition
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Punch
My new absolute favorite colored lip balm! These are perfect - they glide on really smoothly, have an especially lovely feel on the lips and are really moisturizing. The formula is quite thin so it doesn't go on thickly (unlike my Pixie tinted balm - which I otherwise love!). They taste/smell amazing - very sweet and sugary, with a hint of mint maybe (unlike my Burt's Bees, which has that chemical aftertaste). Punch is one of the brighter shades, but it can be subtle if you just swipe on one coat. If you add a few more swipes, you can build up the color to a pretty but still soft red (unlike the ELF red tinted balm, which goes on like a bright and garish full color lipstick!). I feel like I have to buy this in every color.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Sprinkle
I love this stuff! I had used the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment before and wasn't that impressed for the price tag. This is a good dupe for it, it smells amazing, like sweet lemon, and has a pretty decent amount of color for a balm. It makes my lips feel super smooth and moisturized. I'm not a big fan of lipstick, I love balms and this is perfect for me to have some color! I'm definitely going to have to pick up a couple different colors. I've been looking for this for a few months, none of my drugstores ever got them! I finally found it at Target for $6.99 which is very reasonable in my opinion. They also have a nice range of colors, there are some that are less pigmented if you're not into bright lips.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
The color isnt exact as shown on the outside tube so be warned. But other than that its a pretty decent balm. I have soda and its a dark color which is what i was looking for but also its lighter on the lips cuz its sheer. Altogether on the lips its 2 shades lighter than the color advertised on the bottom of the tube. Color stays on middle of lips but on the outer edges it almost melts off to underneath the lips. So the application doesnt look even. But for a balm the stay length is phenomenal. I can get a good 2-3 hours out of it. It is a balm dont forget. I havent noticed a difference in the softness of my lips but the balm doesnt feel heavy. I highly recommend for a minimal wear makeup day!!
Charm P.
Charm P.
Review for: Colorlicious
I got three COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! lip balms for free thanks to COVERGIRL's Instagram sweepstakes. I received the shades Punch, Candy, and Caramel. Punch is more pigmented than the other two, however, the packaging portrays a hot pink color, but it is actually red. I like the shade candy - its a tinted hot pink. Caramel is more of a light pink nude, which is quite nice. Caramel and Candy have to be my favorites - shade wise. Reds aren't my forte, but if you're into it, go for it! It's pigmented! These lip balms are hydrating, but smell/taste a bit weird. Maybe it's just me. Anyways, this is a good product and worth the money.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
First of all, this product is almost a perfect dupe for Fresh sugar lip treatment. I mainly use this product when my lips feel dry and I need immediate relief. These are SO much cheaper than the fresh product, and they even smell similar. I love how immediately hydrating this product is. I like that it gives my lips a sheer tint, however I mainly put this in the "lip hydration/chapstick" category instead of viewing it as a lip color. The air has been a little dry lately and these have brought immense relief to my dry, cracking lips. I am sure they will be used quite a bit this winter, and you can't beat the price.
Jocelyn  N.
Jocelyn N.
Barrington, NH
Review for: Colorlicious
I bought this on a friends tip that it's a workable dupe for the Fresh balm and it might be if you can use it for a while. Mine went moldy fast. I had it all of two weeks and used it maybe 3 times I went to use it a 4th and found a weird mold that looked like large grains of salt and pepper. Not cute. Which is a shame because honestly I loved it while I had it - the sheer wash of color was great for lazy BB Cream & Go days (which we all have) It left my lips lightly hydrated without feeling waxy like a standard chapstick and smelt wonderful without being over-powering. Bummer it didn't work out for me, but ymmv
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
Garland, TX
Review for: Spice
I've been wearing this all week and I haven't looked for my regular lipsticks once. This product is moisturizing and comfortable. It has a light color payoff but I wear eye makeup so the light lip color works for me. I have soda and it's a light reddish color. The consistency is very much like Fresh's high end lip balms and the colors are similar as well. My lips feel soft and never dry. Although this product is not advertised as a stain, I feel like the color stains my lips. I have to constantly reapply after Eating and drinking but In between meals, there's still color on my lips. This is a great bargain
norma f.
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and she said it's like a soft lip balm. I wondered if this product is supposed to be a dupe of the fresh brand sugar lippies? I've loved the fresh brand sugar lips but they are really expensive ($24 each) and if this is a good dupe I'd love to get a few!
Jewls G.
Jewls G.
Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especially around this time and I would love to know if this could help that out
New Hyde Park, NY
Can I use this as a balm to apply before going to sleep?
New Hyde Park, NY
Has anyone tried the darker colors? Are they more pigmented ?
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Just wondering if this lip gloss dries out your lips because it looks so pretty but I have really sensitive lips?