COVERGIRL Natureluxe Water Resistant Mousse Mascara

NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara gives you stunning volume while leaving your lashes light and lifted! The breakthrough mousse formula exchanges specific synthetic polymers with natural beeswax and tapioca to help make it 20% lighter than the most expensive mascara* Hypoallergenic. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologically tested. ; *average price based on data from The NPD Group, Inc. see more...

COVERGIRL Natureluxe Water Resistant Mousse Mascara
  • "It made my short lashes look much longer and lightweight which is perfect if you are going for a natural look." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this mascara!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this when it first came out." in 1 review
  • "This mascara is so light, but really adds volume to your lashes." in 1 review
  • "The tube has lasted me a long time and I will most definitely be repurchasing once I am out and finished with all my other ones." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Bought in brown and used as a lower lash mascara or on top as well on "no makeup, makeup" days when trying to go for a more natural look. Works especially well on the lower lash line do to the brush.
Caitlin S.
This is a super nice mascara in the aspect that it's natural. It's very natural looking and doesn't have much drama. It adds a lot of volume to lashes but doesn't lengthen very well. I recommend
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love how this mascara feels on my eyelashes & wears beautifully. It is one of my all-time favorites. I have recommended it to friends & family many times. I love both waterproof & non-waterproof versions. I just wish they had not discontinued this entire line cuz these products worked well for me.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I've tried many of the cover girl mascaras. This was one of my least favorites. It didn't define my lashes and make them appear fuller as others have. It also tended to flake off throughout the day if I wore if for roughly 8 hours. Typically I can leave other mascaras I use on my lashes from 5am to 10pm without flaking.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
The mousse makes it literally glide on. It's been a while since I have been able to find this in a store locally, but it is good mascara. There are WAY too many options out there so when you find a good one pray they don't discontinue it!
Kati P.
St. Ann
One of the best drugstore mascara's I've ever used. I highly recommend. Comes off easy with make up remover but is truly water resistant. Minimal clumps. I use this mascara daily and have gone through four tubes of it. Amazingly priced and works well for a natural beauty look.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
It's an okay mascara, there's nothing special about it. I do like using it on my bottom lashes though. I use it very rarely though because it's not in my makeup bag. It's a good price, pretty cheap, but there are better mascaras at the drugstore.
sequoia n.
This product was my go-to pool party mascara I really loved it and usually I'll go I can't go swimming I just did my makeup but with this mascara I'll come up from the pool still looking good instead of looking like a killer clown so yeah I really love this product
Lauren N.
I really like the packaging for this! The only problem is that it is a bit hrs to take off because the mascara is waterproof! I would recommend this to my friend because overall it is a nice mascara to use on a daily basis
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
This did not work for me at all. I wore this the day my boyfriend broke up with me and I was left with black streaks on my face lol it's definitely not water resistant. I don't recommend. Don't buy this! Or do...maybe it'll work for you? Lol