BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Samantha B.
I found this product at my local big lots and bought it for it being so cheap. I must say I really like it. Its moisturizing and has a good color to it but it looks natural. I have the color sand stone and its perfect for my complexion.
Paola E.
I love this!!! It keeps my lips soft and hydrated supper cute! It keeps my lips so smooth for a very long time it definitely went beyond my expectations and is affordable and I would definitely purchase again.
Sherri J.
Palmdale, CA
Love love love this product it is extremely affordable and has a very appealing appearance. The only downfall that comes with this lip is the fact that it has a little shimmer in it which is like kryptonite to the oily girl. Other than that it is extremely moisturizing and cute for a fast paced look.
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
This lip balm seemed very pigmented when looking at the tube however when swatched or on the lips it takes a few layers to get a good color. The two that I purchased had glitter in them and you could feel them on your lips. I am not a fan of this texture and try to stay away from it. Also when it dries out a little it seems to become flaky and crack. Definitely not for me.
Lori T.
Great lip balm/gloss. I love this balm. I use it alone a lot as I don't wear lipstick or lip stain every day. ( I work from home ) even though I don't wear color every day. This lip balm IS awesome all by itself. Gives a nice glossy look to your lips. Keeps them moist. I have worn it over Matt lipstick as well to give the color a nice shine.
Meghan P.
I usually don't go for cover girl when buying drug store products. I was actually looking for a new Chapstick when I seen this product. It has a some shine too it but leaving your lips looking very natural! There our 8 colors to choose from online although at target I seen only a few! Not to pricey maybe $5-6. I recommend this product!
Monica M.
New castle, PA
I have several colors of these and they are one of my favorite lip products I've ever used. I tell everyone about them! They are a nice shine, not sticky, a pretty sheer color that looks natural but gives your lip the boost and splash of color it needs to look alive and youthful!
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
I would honestly buy this just for the smell. The COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm is a lip tint that goes on super smooth. I love how small it is. I have the color 255- marble. It doesn't take up as much room in my bag. The feel is super soft and buttery. Also super cheap at big lots. 10/10.
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love the colors of this product line. This formula feels great on my.lips and wears pretty good between touch-ups. My friends & family compliment when I wear & I recommend it to them. I wear this a lot. Sadly they discontinued this line.
Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
I love these lip tints. When I don't want a full blown lip color and just want a hint of color I use this. Great price point at $5-$7. You can find these at drug stores, Walmart, target. I also must mention they make my lips super soft. I definitely recommend these.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?