COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lingbin Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Thisssssss product is amazing! I had Marble, Sandstone, and Coral. They left my lips feeling soft and luscious. Can't explain how much I love these lip balms. I would always buy one when I have the chance to.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I like the colors of this and the application but the smellis terrible. It smells very chemically. However, it does give some cover to lips when you don't want to bother with lipstick
Kara E.
Roseville, CA
I love this lip balm. i apply is everyday before applying my makeup. It makes my lips smooth and soft, so its easy to apply lipstick after. It even looks great on its own!
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
This product delivers translucent color that doesn't shine too much, like a regular gloss. The formula is smooth and doesn't settle into the creases on my lips.
Xitlaly I.
Bloomington, CA
I have had various colors and the seem to make my lips look like i just put chap stick on. The majority of the colors don't go on my lips as they should look.
Rose L.
This is very hydrating and glossy. It has staying power and is worth trying. The colors are subtle and great for light summer looks. This is a summer must try.
Mattie B.
Really loved these things. I had a pink one and used the entire tube of it which is an accomplishment in itself. I'm definitely going to go buy another one!
Geralyn A.
Massapequa Park, NY
I don't like heavy color so this product worked well for me. I felt it provided adequate moisture. I did feel I needed to re-apply often.i would buy again
Eden P.
I really like this lip balm. It feels just like chapstick but looks like lipstick. I wouldn't say it's glossy like a lipgloss, but more like a lipstick.
Emily B.
Pittsfield, NH
These are personally not my favorite, the color is very sheer, but it is pretty natural which I like. They are also very moisturizing, which is great.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?