BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I love these lip balms. They give a lot more color than other tinted balms I have tried, but don't feel unpleasant in any way on your lips. This is a great product!
Carly P.
Ames, IA
This is a really nice color and the balm feels great. There is a nice amount of gloss too. The only thing that I wish were better is the color payoff. It doesn't tint my lips enough, even for a balm. So in order to keep the color, I find myself reapplying it all day long.
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
I got it on special in target and super happy I did it comes in beautiful colors and its not heavy its easy to apply leaves my lips soft and doesn't dry hem out
Kristin A.
Utica, NY
This is one of the best balms if you're going out at night for dinner or something. It is not too over the top like you might see at a club, but the perfect subtle shimmery nude. These are great products.
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
I always keep this in my purse just in case I'm in a hurry, and forget to apply lipstick before I leave.
The color peony is a beautiful bold red, this is a must have for any lipstick junkie.
Estefani G.
Baldwin Park
This lipsticks are so nice and pretty and they come in regular packaging and also a good value not to pricey just right. It definitely met all my expectations and would recommend this product.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
These are some of the best balms I own. And I own a ton. They provide a very pretty flush to the lips,and have very little shimmer in them. They're moisturizing and last for quite a while.
ARLENE G.
SOUTH GATE, CA
This is by far one of my favorites because when your lips are chapped this lipstick adds moisture and a little pop of color. The only down side is that there isn't many colors to choose from.
Mary A.
Arlington Hts, IL
I LOVE these lip balms. They truly are moisturizing and give a very natural looking color. Its never too shear or too much. Just the perfect hint of color on busy days and you don't have time for a lipstick.
Lingbin Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Thisssssss product is amazing! I had Marble, Sandstone, and Coral. They left my lips feeling soft and luscious. Can't explain how much I love these lip balms. I would always buy one when I have the chance to.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?

back