BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Amanda P.
Lockport, IL
This Gloss is great! It's not a super crazy lip stain or anything but it stays for hours. My lips become very hydrated after application. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Claudia A.
Deer Park, TX
I used to own one of these and i loved it until i lost it. Never went back for another one. I am now more into matte type of lip colors so really don't see the point of getting another.
Deliah G.
Houston
This is a good product to use when you don't have a chap stick handy with you and you will be able to use this. It's pretty long lasting. It doesn't last threw a meal. I really recommend it for you! It's a great swap for chapstick with a little pink tent
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Always have to reapply in short periods of time, and the color is not pigmented but translucent that the price isn't worth the translucent color. Might as well for a cheaper one for that translucent color. It also made my lips dry and crack sometimes.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
First off, the packaging for this is extremely cute. I have one in anemone and its the perfect amount of subtle color. It feels a bit greasy when first going on lips but this quickly fades. Plus its SPF 15!
Samantha B.
I found this product at my local big lots and bought it for it being so cheap. I must say I really like it. Its moisturizing and has a good color to it but it looks natural. I have the color sand stone and its perfect for my complexion.
Olivia T.
Edina, MO
Smells good, looks good, and applies great. Only downside is that you have to re-apply every few hours. However the packaging is cute, so might as well flash it around lol
Erica B.
Everett, PA
One of my favorite Covergirl products. These give great color without being too heavy. I like that they are not as sticky as most lip glosses. I love the smoothr texture.
Paige K.
I really like this product, it's very hydrating! I think it may need a bit more pigment but if your going natural but this it's very easy to apply and I bought this at target and I buy it all the time it's perfect for school or just hanging out with friends !
shin l.
Really nice colors, I especially love Hibiscus except they were a bit drying. So I would layer a layer of lip balm then the gloss balm and another layer of lip balm.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?

Walmart