BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I found my at a local big lots in Winston Salem, I am not a fan of the color pay off nor the smell but it's super moisturizing.I got shade 220 but for only a dollar I think I might pick up more next time I go
Jen M.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I usually have a hard time deciding on which to use this product or some of the others that i love. I love this product. it doesn't go on to heavy and blends pretty well. and looks great on me.
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
I am not a huge fan of wearing lipstick but this product is awesome! It definitely nourishes your lips and makes them feel silky smooth. I love the color options as well! It is moisture rich and I cannot imagine not finishing off my make-up without this product!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I'm not a lipstick kind of girl - but I LOVE lip balm & chap stick. This is perfect for my 'natural' needs! It's not heavy & doesn't feel like lipstick - never dries my lips out. I love it!
Amanda P.
This Gloss is great! It's not a super crazy lip stain or anything but it stays for hours. My lips become very hydrated after application. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Claudia A.
I used to own one of these and i loved it until i lost it. Never went back for another one. I am now more into matte type of lip colors so really don't see the point of getting another.
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Always have to reapply in short periods of time, and the color is not pigmented but translucent that the price isn't worth the translucent color. Might as well for a cheaper one for that translucent color. It also made my lips dry and crack sometimes.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
First off, the packaging for this is extremely cute. I have one in anemone and its the perfect amount of subtle color. It feels a bit greasy when first going on lips but this quickly fades. Plus its SPF 15!
Olivia T.
Edina, MO
Smells good, looks good, and applies great. Only downside is that you have to re-apply every few hours. However the packaging is cute, so might as well flash it around lol
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?