BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
Anna K.
I bought one color on sale, just to try it out, and now I own 4 different colors of the same item. I love this, but the only thing that causes me to give it a B is the fact that I have to constantly apply it so many times!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I absolutely love this product I have it in 5 or more different colors... some of the scholars are so strong they're perfect for putting on top of lipsticks as a nice gloss because they're not super sticky or just wearing on your nude lips
Emily H.
Keokuk, IA
I did not like this product. There is barely any product to this balm and it doesn't give much color. I found it very drying to the point it did make my lips chapped. I also thought it had a very bad smell, like old makeup smell to it. The only good thing about the product was the packaging.
Andrika M.
Brooklyn, NY
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
I found my at a local big lots in Winston Salem, I am not a fan of the color pay off nor the smell but it's super moisturizing.I got shade 220 but for only a dollar I think I might pick up more next time I go
Jen M.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I usually have a hard time deciding on which to use this product or some of the others that i love. I love this product. it doesn't go on to heavy and blends pretty well. and looks great on me.
Kasey J.
Hilliard, OH
I am not a huge fan of wearing lipstick but this product is awesome! It definitely nourishes your lips and makes them feel silky smooth. I love the color options as well! It is moisture rich and I cannot imagine not finishing off my make-up without this product!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I'm not a lipstick kind of girl - but I LOVE lip balm & chap stick. This is perfect for my 'natural' needs! It's not heavy & doesn't feel like lipstick - never dries my lips out. I love it!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?