BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I actually really love this product! It gave me just the right amount of color for my pale complexion, while moisturizing at the same time. I jnever noticed any overly chapped lips like you do with some other products. The price is decent for what you're getting.
Ellie C.
Lexington
This was my favorite line from CoverGirl and I was so disappointed when the products were discontinued. I owed almost every color of this balm and it gave a rich, pigmented color without looking like a full lipstick. It was truly a balm and I loved it for day to day wear when I was just grinning errands.
Stephanie Y.
I love this lip balm. It feels so moisturizing & has a very light wash of color to it. I got mine at CVS a while back. I haven't seen this line in stores for a while, I hope they didn't discontinue it. I have repurchased this at least 4 or 5 times.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
I enjoyed that this product was light and reasonably priced. The shades are great not to dark. I got it on clearance because the store I shop at doesn't sell too much natural products but I have purchased it a full price at other stores as well.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I only had purchased one of these, I really didn't get much color on my lips, a little shine but that was about all, was really hard to tell I had anything on my lips other than I could feel it. Felt a little waxy to me, I will not repurchase.
Jess Y.
I have this in marble. It's a pretty shade and keeps my lips from getting chapped. It goes on smoothly and just gives your lips a slight tint. It's the perfect in between for lipstick and chapstick. I would like to buy more colors of this.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have these in almost every color! I love how moisturizing they are and how many different colors they have to offer. There are some that are sheer and others have a nice rich color payoff which I really like. Something for every mood!
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats.
Anna K.
I bought one color on sale, just to try it out, and now I own 4 different colors of the same item. I love this, but the only thing that causes me to give it a B is the fact that I have to constantly apply it so many times!
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I absolutely love this product I have it in 5 or more different colors... some of the scholars are so strong they're perfect for putting on top of lipsticks as a nice gloss because they're not super sticky or just wearing on your nude lips
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?