BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emma
No color at all! Not long lasting. The only good things are the packaging and the price! I've bought this product twice and have been disappointed both times. It also smells like chemicals. Would not buy again
Ashley W.
I bought a bright red color not sure of the name but I adored the feel of the product it applies so smooth and it kept my lips moisturized. The pigmentation is so nice it wasn't sheer it actually gave me a lipstick vide. The only thing I didn't love was that the color didn't last very long. I got a good hour to two hour wear if I was lucky. If you don't mind reapplying then I still suggest this product.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this when my cousin decided to stop in a lot-less. Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this balm. I did not realize how glossy it would be; I thought it would be more pigmented. However, I always keep this in my backpack with me. I always wear lipstick and sometimes I do not have the time to reapply, so I just take this balm out and put it over my lips. This usually keeps my lips moisturized and it blends with my lipstick. On the other hand, this is not a replacement of my actual lip balms, which are more hydrating for sure, but this will do the trick for a couple of hours.
Dani W.
Corvallis, OR
I bought these at a discount store in a special Taylor Swift 3 pack, and ended up really loving them. I'm a low maintenance makeup kind of girl, ESPECIALLY when it comes to lips, so I use these when I want some color but don't want to have to worry about it later. I haven't been wearing them much lately, but in the summer I really enjoy them & wear them daily.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Light wash of color, but very moisturizing and soft. I do not like the brighter colors, but the more natural ones give a great "my lips but better" color. Don't last long on the lips, but slim enough to keep on hand in any bag for quick application. Love that there is no need to apply gloss on top, so that's one less product needed to take on-the-go.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Overall, I really like these. They are exactly what the name implies, a balm that is also glossy. They don't give off a crazy amount of color, which makes sense since these are basically a tinted lip balm. They feel great on the lips and are nice for those no-makeup makeup days.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I love to use this, especially if I'm on the go and need that pop of color, yet my lips are also chapped. I love the range of colors available, but more so I love the feel and results I get from using this. My lips feel so much more hydrated and healthy from wearing this.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Got this on sale in the color marble. Can't say it's my favorite. It's just Ok. It's slightly shiny and I don't find it as moisturizing as most balms. I don't really wear it out and won't purchase again. It basically got put in my nightstand where it gets used some nights.
Lauren J.
Redfield, AR
I absolutely adore these cute little balms. The natureluxe line itself is pretty great, but these might be my favorite. The shades are lovely, and they provide the perfect bit of color. Anemone is a shade I like to use as an easy pick-me-up for red lips throughout the day.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these little lip balms! There small enough to fit virtually anywhere from a pocket to a purse. There so versatile and have a wide verity of colors. I love that it has the feel of a lip balm yet it adds color like a lip stain or lipstick.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?