BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Natureluxe Gloss Balm
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Got this on sale in the color marble. Can't say it's my favorite. It's just Ok. It's slightly shiny and I don't find it as moisturizing as most balms. I don't really wear it out and won't purchase again. It basically got put in my nightstand where it gets used some nights.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I love to use this, especially if I'm on the go and need that pop of color, yet my lips are also chapped. I love the range of colors available, but more so I love the feel and results I get from using this. My lips feel so much more hydrated and healthy from wearing this.
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these little lip balms! There small enough to fit virtually anywhere from a pocket to a purse. There so versatile and have a wide verity of colors. I love that it has the feel of a lip balm yet it adds color like a lip stain or lipstick.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I actually really love this product! It gave me just the right amount of color for my pale complexion, while moisturizing at the same time. I jnever noticed any overly chapped lips like you do with some other products. The price is decent for what you're getting.
Ellie C.
Lexington
This was my favorite line from CoverGirl and I was so disappointed when the products were discontinued. I owed almost every color of this balm and it gave a rich, pigmented color without looking like a full lipstick. It was truly a balm and I loved it for day to day wear when I was just grinning errands.
Stephanie Y.
I love this lip balm. It feels so moisturizing & has a very light wash of color to it. I got mine at CVS a while back. I haven't seen this line in stores for a while, I hope they didn't discontinue it. I have repurchased this at least 4 or 5 times.
tabitha f.
Corpus Christi, TX
I enjoyed that this product was light and reasonably priced. The shades are great not to dark. I got it on clearance because the store I shop at doesn't sell too much natural products but I have purchased it a full price at other stores as well.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I only had purchased one of these, I really didn't get much color on my lips, a little shine but that was about all, was really hard to tell I had anything on my lips other than I could feel it. Felt a little waxy to me, I will not repurchase.
Jess Y.
I have this in marble. It's a pretty shade and keeps my lips from getting chapped. It goes on smoothly and just gives your lips a slight tint. It's the perfect in between for lipstick and chapstick. I would like to buy more colors of this.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have these in almost every color! I love how moisturizing they are and how many different colors they have to offer. There are some that are sheer and others have a nice rich color payoff which I really like. Something for every mood!
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Encino, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?

Amazon