BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gracie N.
I love this product it is a pretty color and I got it at Walgreens. It is super affordable and there isn't room for improvement I love it. It is easy to apply and you can just throw it on for a pop of color.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
These are excellent when they're new. Comfortable and pretty. But beware, with age they can apply patchy and lose their luster. Still so pretty though. Maybe keep for only a year
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
While I'm more Into darker shades this one is good for a natural look. Goes on good makes your lips feel glamorous you have to reapply often tho. #makeuplovers #beginnermakeup
JORY S.
OCEAN SHORES
I tried this lipstick once at a friend's house she got one in some box she ordered online. It went on smooth it stayed on Long and it didn't taste waxy like most lipsticks.
Rebecca K.
This amazing little lip color is a must have for summer and every beach day! It is moisturizing, with a bit of SPF, and has the perfect hint of color. It makes your lips look enhanced but very natural. I have this in the color Anemone and it gives the perfect amount of red tint while making it look like you are not wearing any makeup. I scored this at a local big lots for a whopping $1! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone and I can't wait to try more colors.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
I liked the colors of this lip balm, but I was not overly impressed with the product. It was just an average lip balm. It was a little sticky and just wasn't what I thought it would be. I probably will not purchase it again.
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
I love this for everyday wear. It gives a little color and a lot of moisture! I carry it in my purse and swipe some on whenever I feel like my lips are getting dry.
Jessica Lyn M.
Oronogo, MO
I was attracted to this product because I love anything that is "natural" and "eco". I live in Missouri and I purchased this on clearance at my local Target for $2.49 in the color: Hibiscus. It is a mauvey, pinkish, natural color with a Gloss shine. They glide on oh so smooth and make for a pretty non sticky finish. A "no make up girl" and "glam girl" would both really enjoy this product. They are small and easy to carry in a bag or car. The Natureluxe was longer wearing compared to Revlon Lip Butters.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
These natural glow balms are amazing! They give such a natural finish which is perfect for those on the go days where you just want the slightest glow/tint on your lips.
Soupy M.
I love the lip balm. It is a very subtle color. I am at my expectations. I use this product every day. It was my first time using it. It is a good value for its price. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?