BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tania G.
Salida, CA
I still have these lip balms I literally had all of the colors! I am sad they discontinued them, but maybe they're back but haven't noticed? I love that they're not sticky on the lips and they're really pigmented!
Amanda J.
Alto
For a not so crazy out there look, this is the lipstick to go with. Especially for the money. It's not going to rip your arm off and it is one I throw in my purse for on the second need some coverage moments.
Ciera B.
This tinted gloss is wonderful and comes in a variety of shades. I was given this in my stocking one year in 3 shades and I wore them religiously. They are a great casual alternative to a full lipstick
Estefani G.
Baldwin Park
This lipsticks are so nice and pretty and they come in regular packaging and also a good value not to pricey just right. It definitely met all my expectations and would recommend this product.
Samantha L.
Lockport, NY
I always keep this in my purse just in case I'm in a hurry, and forget to apply lipstick before I leave.
The color peony is a beautiful bold red, this is a must have for any lipstick junkie.
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
In Love !! I don't wear lipstick and I am in love with this tinted balm is how I would describe it .. it gives a nice tint of color without the stickiness of a gloss . I would recommend this for daily use throughout the day
Candice A.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I used to love this product ...I gotten a full sample when I was working for a call center for P&G. It was super creamy and protected my lips. Unfortunately as far as I know is discontinued
ARLENE G.
South Gate, CA
This is by far one of my favorites because when your lips are chapped this lipstick adds moisture and a little pop of color. The only down side is that there isn't many colors to choose from.
Monica M.
Omg i found this in the dollar section at a local supermarket and after i figured iut how great a product this was i went back and bought them all for Stocking stuffer this xmas #winning
Nani C.
I did not like the color. It looked too paled. I don't use the product at all. The product was affordable... $ .... i only used it once. Hate it so much . Didn't use it for long . No I wouldn't recommend it at all.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?