BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Deliah G.
Houston
This is a good product to use when you don't have a chap stick handy with you and you will be able to use this. It's pretty long lasting. It doesn't last threw a meal. I really recommend it for you! It's a great swap for chapstick with a little pink tent
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I really like this lip gloss. I love that it goes on really smooth and the color is amazing. I love the cover girl brand of makeup. Everything I buy from them is always very pigmented and beautiful. I really like the shade of this one. Its really beautiful.
Taylor B.
LOVE this product! I am the kind of girl that likes to wear lipstick but put chapstick over it. So this was my fix! It gave me the chapstick feel with the lipstick look. It goes in smooth and is really hydrating for the lips. This has been one of my favorite Covergirl products!
Paige K.
I really like this product, it's very hydrating! I think it may need a bit more pigment but if your going natural but this it's very easy to apply and I bought this at target and I buy it all the time it's perfect for school or just hanging out with friends !
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
This is a great natural lip balm. It does keep my lips from dryong out but feel that I have to constantly reapply it. If I use it when my lips aren't chapped, eventually they start to dry out. But that's only after a long extended use.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I love the silky lightness of this lip balm. The light and earthy colors complete any look. Very affordable, so applying liberally throughout the day is no problem! Definitely use as a part of my weekly beauty routine.
💛 J.
Battle Creek, MI
Dont know if i had a bad product, but this was total crap! I used this once and it was crusty and barley applied! It didnt meet my expectations. There was no color payoff and was very harsh on my lips. Not recommended
Ashley M.
Very moisturizing as well as adding a little color and smells good, however this is just not the best chapstick or balm I have ever used. I just think there are better products out there. But this product is not bad.
Mel M.
Grosse pointe
This cover girl lipstick was a very nice color and did not dry out my lips at all. I use the product every so often when I go out and I get many compliments on it. I highly recommend this product to all my friends!
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?