BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have d...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Love these...they are pretty sheer but it gives you just enough color to make your lips look really pretty! i have the light pink and the red color and i love them. they are super moisturizing!" in 28 reviews
  • "I actually like this product. Since my lips are on the darker side I use this in the red tint to coat my lips before I use my covergirl lipstick. It gives great moisture under those matte lipsticks. It also works well alone. Try it and see. " in 12 reviews
  • "I LOVE these! I like wearing subtle lip color (not too bold) and this is perfect for that. My favorite is the Coral shade. It goes on smoothly, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a fairly long time. I've only tried a few different shades and it seems that it is possible to get a bold color if you apply several coats. " in 10 reviews
RoseAl03 A.
Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. The Gloss Balm is part of COVERGIRL Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel.
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
I love this gloss balm. The name says it all for me as it has the appeal of being nourishing for your lips but also with the colour and a little bit of gloss it can really finish off your makeup look. Although the colour in some of them can be quite sheer, for me I find that they do a great job at giving me the look I like for everyday.
Rajvir P.
This is the best go to chapstick. It makes your lips so soft! I bought this lipstick when a coworker was wearing it. Loved the red colour for summer! I usually wear lip stains, so I thought this would be a good lighter alternative. And I like that there's a slight sheen to it, like a nice chapstick. Very natural looking for sure.
Natalie D.
Hudson Heights, QC
I absolutely adore these! I have three different shades, and I have one in my purse at all times. It goes on like a lip balm, but looks like a lipstick. It's not the most pigmented of lip products, but I love the hint of colour. It leaves my lips feeling moist and nice and I adore that.
Jennifer D.
Digby, NS
This is one product I wish was never discontinued. At least it's discontinued where I live. I had so many of these and still have a few left. The colours are so pretty, and it is very moisturizing. It acts as the perfect lip balm and lip colour. It was actually a favorite of mine, and I wish they were still in stores.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, IN
It has nice colors to choose from. Very moisturizing but not sticky. Very natural looking. You have to reapply throughout the day, multiple times. I like the packaging as you don't have to use your finger.
Traci M.
A great gloss balm. Provided the perfect hint of colour. Not sticky or heavy on lips. Convenient packaging too ... skinny tube and lightweight makes it great for carrying in small purse or pocket.
Veronica R.
Cold Lake, AB
These cute little balms are full of shine and perfect for taking with you whenever you want just a hint of glimmer. The colors are just so adorable and the packaging totally draws me in.
Natalie H.
Charlottetown, PEI
I wish this was still available! What a great product! Most colors were quite sheer, but if enough was used a great color payoff could happen! Very moisturizing and long lasting moisture!
Idalmar S.
enchanted with this product, super chic, I recommend them, my favorite brand, they have to try it and they will be delighted just like me, recommended ♥♥
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?