BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
The colors are so pretty and I like how they make your lips feel so soft.
I would highly recommend this product.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Makes my lips soft and smooth, shimmer and colors are very good. Totally worth the price plus great deals at CVS
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
I l.o.v.e. this but it was used up within a week and a half of usage :/ it made my lips super smooth and hydrated
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
It looks natural on the lips and it won't dry them out and perfect with any makeup look you can never go wrong
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love mine I'm actually out of mine right now love.it Sooooooo much! Worth a try like my lips are sooooo soft!
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
This lipgloss are really nice! They are creamy not mate! Hidrates your lips you have to reapply after an hours
shaleitra s.
I like this shade & brand, it feels so soft & moisturizing, & its affordable. So many colors. Walmart has them.
raliyn g.
Youngstown, OH
great product I think I might've written a review for this already not sure though. it really is a nice balm.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love this lipstick so much !!!! I think it is definitely worth every single penny to buy this lipstick !!!!
Becca H.
Love this covergirl product. Not super long lasting but there is a decent variety of shade. Goes on smoothly.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?