BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent co...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
karyme s.
Los Angeles
It a really nice color and I go for more nude like color o actually loved this one and I am almost running Sooo low
megan m.
I use it as a chapstick and it's my favorite. It gives my lips a nice color but it doesn't always leave a residue.
Wurood M.
Worcester, MA
I got this long time ago but I only used it once and I didn't like it. I don't like the color and makes my lips dry.
Abby B.
Springdale, AR
Really love this product! Makes my lips feel amazing. This was my first time using the product. The price was good!
Lexi M.
Scottsbluff, NE
Love how natural looking and silky feeling this stuff is. Not as obvious as lipstick but more dressed up than gloss
Allasyn B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not a huge lip product person, normally stick with chapstick or nude. Smudge too easily and always habe to reapply
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
A light amount of color makes for a more natural look with a bit of sparkle. The texture is smooth and hydrating
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
I l.o.v.e. this but it was used up within a week and a half of usage :/ it made my lips super smooth and hydrated
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
The colors are so pretty and I like how they make your lips feel so soft.
I would highly recommend this product.
Zulema G.
Coachella, CA
Really nice. I really don't used gloss but this one is really nice and it looks really good. Love all the colors.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?