BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natureluxe Gloss Balm exchanges select heavier emollients for natural mango, shea and other butters which are lighter, more luxurious feeling alternatives. SPF 15 The Gloss Balm is part of CoverGirl Natureluxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges select heavier synthetics for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel. Natureluxe Gloss Balm contains a lightweight blend of mango, shea and other natural butters, used in place of heavier feeling emollients.  Mango and shea butters are lighter and more luxurious-feeling than heavier, synthetic emollients.  The formulation provides an occlusive barrier that helps protect lips against drying elements like the sun and wind. ;

• Didn't this product get discontinued?4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colo...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this when my cousin decided to stop in a lot-less. Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase this balm. I did not realize how glossy it would be; I thought it would be more pigmented. However, I always keep this in my backpack with me. I always wear lipstick and sometimes I do not have the time to reapply, so I just take this balm out and put it over my lips. This usually keeps my lips moisturized and it blends with my lipstick. On the other hand, this is not a replacement of my actual lip balms, which are more hydrating for sure, but this will do the trick for a couple of hours.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
This amazing little lip color is a must have for summer and every beach day! It is moisturizing, with a bit of SPF, and has the perfect hint of color. It makes your lips look enhanced but very natural. I have this in the color Anemone and it gives the perfect amount of red tint while making it look like you are not wearing any makeup. I scored this at a local big lots for a whopping $1! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone and I can't wait to try more colors.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Alyssa Kayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light wash of color, but very moisturizing and soft. I do not like the brighter colors, but the more natural ones give a great "my lips but better" color. Don't last long on the lips, but slim enough to keep on hand in any bag for quick application. Love that there is no need to apply gloss on top, so that's one less product needed to take on-the-go.
Ellie C.
Ellie C.
Lexington
This was my favorite line from CoverGirl and I was so disappointed when the products were discontinued. I owed almost every color of this balm and it gave a rich, pigmented color without looking like a full lipstick. It was truly a balm and I loved it for day to day wear when I was just grinning errands.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Overall, I really like these. They are exactly what the name implies, a balm that is also glossy. They don't give off a crazy amount of color, which makes sense since these are basically a tinted lip balm. They feel great on the lips and are nice for those no-makeup makeup days.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on sale in the color marble. Can't say it's my favorite. It's just Ok. It's slightly shiny and I don't find it as moisturizing as most balms. I don't really wear it out and won't purchase again. It basically got put in my nightstand where it gets used some nights.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm. It feels so moisturizing & has a very light wash of color to it. I got mine at CVS a while back. I haven't seen this line in stores for a while, I hope they didn't discontinue it. I have repurchased this at least 4 or 5 times.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a lipstick kind of girl - but I LOVE lip balm & chap stick. This is perfect for my 'natural' needs! It's not heavy & doesn't feel like lipstick - never dries my lips out. I love it!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
This Gloss is great! It's not a super crazy lip stain or anything but it stays for hours. My lips become very hydrated after application. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
Definitely not my fave maybe because in the color I got it on but eh oh well. I honestly don't even use it I probably just tried it on and that was it
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
I haven't tried this but it looks so fun! Do they have decent colors? Or are they all orangey colors?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't this product get discontinued?
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Is it moisturizing?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Has anyone tried this? How do you like it?
Amber H.
Amber H.
What's your favorite chapstick?