COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation
NatureLuxe Silk Foundation exchanges a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts, which are lighter, more luxurious-feeling alternatives. NatureLuxe Silk Foundation is part of Covergirl NatureLuxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges a select heavier synthetic for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel.see more...
Top Questions See all 66 Q&A
- "I love this product it was the best and has very light coverage but it good for the summer time had also match my skin tone ." in 10 reviews
- "I am absolutely in love with it, it provides perfect and full coverage over any dark spots I have on my face, great match in the summer when I'm dark and works great with a matte setting powder." in 7 reviews
- "One of my biggest concerns about liquid foundations is where or not I’m going to look like an oompa loompa after putting it on or if it will be highly noticeable on my skin, but with the high variety of natural skin tones that it comes in and the natural look that it gives off once applied, that’s no longer a worry." in 7 reviews
- "This is a great light weight wear I'd consider it more like a tinted moisturizer though, not a foundation." in 6 reviews
- "Wouldn't recommend to those who need a heavier foundation but for those who are looking for a light, natural looking foundation this is it!" in 6 reviews
The NatureLuxe foundation is a lightweight, light coverage product, so if you would like to wear it in the summer there's a possibility of the foundation not running. I would say the coverage is build-able, but I wouldn't recommend it, because then the product will feel heavy on the face. I do recommend applying the foundation with a beauty blender to get that natural look! Lastly, I have dry skin and this product does not get along well with my skin so to all my fellow dry skin ladies, I would not recommend this product!
- Barely to no coverage
- It smells so chemicaly and fragrance on your face is not good!
- It claims to be weightless but it felt so cakey
- It enhances pores, pimples, acne scars, clung to my dry patches, it made my peach fuzz so noticeable and it made me greasy and oily.
I used to use this for presentations so I could cover my red fave but all these foundations have a oink undertone which made it worse! Aside from that it doesn't have much skin tone variety and I don't recommend it all. When I was a beginner I really thought it was the best but no. Seriously just don't waste your money. There are plenty of good drugstore foundations and this one is not it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos