COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation

NatureLuxe Silk Foundation exchanges a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts, which are lighter, more luxurious-feeling alternatives. NatureLuxe Silk Foundation is part of Covergirl NatureLuxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges a select heavier synthetic for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel.

Is this a good brand?
What do you think about this product?
Is this foundation good and does it cover blemishes?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation!
Product Highlights
I love this product it was the best and has very light coverage but it good for the summer time had also match my skin tone .in reviews
...be highly noticeable on my skin, but with the high variety of natural skin tones that it comes in and the natural look that it gives off once applied, that’s no longer a worry.in reviews
I am absolutely in love with it, it provides perfect and full coverage over any dark spots I have on my face, great match in the summer when I'm dark and works great with a matte setting powder.in reviews
Wouldn't recommend to those who need a heavier foundation but for those who are looking for a light, natural looking foundation this is it!in reviews
This is a great light weight wear I'd consider it more like a tinted moisturizer though, not a foundation.in reviews
Jessica N.
Vevay, IN
I absolutely love the Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation Suede 355. It is a wonderful product and I would recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
I literally wear this everyday, it feels and looks like I have no makeup on.
I literally wear this everyday, it feels and looks like I have no makeup on.
Callie F.
Suffolk, VA
I love this foundation! It feels so good on your skin and it provides complete coverage
Denise B.
Staten Island, NY
I love this foundation but haven't seen it in any of my drugstores. Loved the way this left my complexion - not too dry and perfectly smooth
Allison O.
I love the scent of this foundation! And it is really good coverage, not too sheer. It can make you look flakey if you have dry skin. It dries pretty matte but just a hint of dewy-ness. It's good overall
Jennifer B.
Satellite Beach, FL
This product is good if you just want to blend and have a natural look. It is really the equivalent of like a BB cream. It's very light, priced right and is really great for summer use.
Emma J.
Peabody
COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation uploaded by Emma J.
Purchased at: ULTA
love for a natural look leaves skin highlighted and buildable coverage, would recommend for a natural makeup look
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,832 reviews
It was a little oily and eventually broke me out. It's nice for a temporary fix but not for daily use if you have combo oily or acne prone skin.
Valerie B.
Homer Glen, IL
I absolutely love this line of foundation and how light it is !. You feel like you're barely wearing anything on your face. A fairly natural look when used. I have a couple of different shades for summer versus winter use. In the past I've used Clinique and Mary Kay foundations and surprisingly prefer this over either of those! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and will purchase it as long as it's available.
Lithda P.
Wisconsin
I have such a love/hate relationship with this product. The product isn't terrible, but it's not my favorite either. The NatureLuxe foundation is a lightweight, light coverage product, so if you would like to wear it in the summer there's a possibility of the foundation not running. I would say the coverage is build-able, but I wouldn't recommend it, because then the product will feel heavy on the face. I do recommend applying the foundation with a beauty blender to get that natural look! Lastly, I have dry skin and this product does not get along well with my skin so to all my fellow dry skin ladies, I would not recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige R.
il y a 2 ans
Mareni C. il y a 2 ans
I just recently bougth the covergirl vitalist healthy elixir and it remained me a lot of the naturelux one
Laurie R.
il y a 2 ans
COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation how does this foundation go on? Is it lightweight?
Raven M. il y a un an
It was a great foundation. Lightweight and breathable but they stopped selling this and I wish they hadn’t.
Jaime D.