BY COVERGIRL

NatureLuxe Silk Foundation exchanges a heavier emollient for a touch of cucumber water and a hint of natural jojoba and rosehip extracts, which are lighter, more luxurious-feeling alternatives. NatureLuxe Silk Foundation is part of Covergirl NatureLuxe, a luxury makeup line that exchanges a select heavier synthetic for carefully-chosen natural ingredients, while delivering a polished makeup look and a lightweight feel.

• Is this foundation good to use for combination skin types?2 Answers
  • Anybody know what this foundations like??3 Answers
  • I LOVED this foundation a few years back and I can't find it anym...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love this product it was the best and has very light coverage but it good for the summer time had also match my skin tone ." in 10 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with it, it provides perfect and full coverage over any dark spots I have on my face, great match in the summer when I'm dark and works great with a matte setting powder." in 7 reviews
  • "One of my biggest concerns about liquid foundations is where or not I’m going to look like an oompa loompa after putting it on or if it will be highly noticeable on my skin, but with the high variety of natural skin tones that it comes in and the natural look that it gives off once applied, that’s no longer a worry." in 7 reviews
  • "This is a great light weight wear I'd consider it more like a tinted moisturizer though, not a foundation." in 6 reviews
  • "Wouldn't recommend to those who need a heavier foundation but for those who are looking for a light, natural looking foundation this is it!" in 6 reviews
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I tried this liquid foundation for quite awhile. It has SPF 10 sunscreen, which I do like in my foundation. It just did not seem to feel natural on my skin. It was a little dry and never seemed to blend well.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Love this! Creamy and blends easily without being too thick. Perfect tone for my skin. Bought this multiple times! Only thing is the shape of the bottle/size doesn't give you much product versus other Covergirl products.
Ashley B.
The  COVERGIRL Natureluxe Foundation is just okay for me. I have oily/combo skin and I didn't care for it. My oils would dissolve the foundation on my face. It was lightweight, but didn't work for my skin so I won't be repurchasing. Style points for the cute packaging and making the product convenient for travel.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was a good product. However, on my skin it ended up being kind of cake-y. It emphasized my pores so I would say this isn't a product for someone who is concerned about their pores. Though it did have a lightweight feel and it stayed in your skin for a long time.
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
It’s alittle too light for me but if you blend well it can cover up some serious dark spots. Highly recommended for those who have dark circles under the eyes. It will help cover up the dark shadow for the most part!
Lithda P.
Wisconsin
I have such a love/hate relationship with this product. The product isn't terrible, but it's not my favorite either.

The NatureLuxe foundation is a lightweight, light coverage product, so if you would like to wear it in the summer there's a possibility of the foundation not running. I would say the coverage is build-able, but I wouldn't recommend it, because then the product will feel heavy on the face. I do recommend applying the foundation with a beauty blender to get that natural look! Lastly, I have dry skin and this product does not get along well with my skin so to all my fellow dry skin ladies, I would not recommend this product!
Natalia ..
I really didn't like this product. Here's why:
- Barely to no coverage
- It smells so chemicaly and fragrance on your face is not good!
- It claims to be weightless but it felt so cakey
- It enhances pores, pimples, acne scars, clung to my dry patches, it made my peach fuzz so noticeable and it made me greasy and oily.
I used to use this for presentations so I could cover my red fave but all these foundations have a oink undertone which made it worse! Aside from that it doesn't have much skin tone variety and I don't recommend it all. When I was a beginner I really thought it was the best but no. Seriously just don't waste your money. There are plenty of good drugstore foundations and this one is not it.
Ali M.
Midland , TX
This is great for guys that just need a bit of cover up in the morning. I love to use it when I have a just shaved and I get a bit of redness on my skin. Just a little brush on a bit up against the skin takes care of any blemishes and leaves you with the perfect looking skin
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
SO sad they discontinued this! This is one of the issues I have with Covergirl, they aren't consistent with their products. I used this my senior year of high school for a photoshoot and my skin looked flawless. Mind you I had acne scarring but this covered it up and still looked natural. I will try to find it on eBay or Amazon.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I used to really love this foundation. It went on super smooth and silky (and this was in the days when I was still using my hands to apply my foundation). The coverage was light, but that's what I kind of liked about it. If they revamped the formula and brought it back out I would definitely try it again.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
Did anyone have a problem with theirs being cakey but oily?? mine was like crazy
Daneny N.
Salem, OR
Did this break anyone out?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
How does the color run? Does it run dark or light or is it true to the color shown?
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
Does this product hold up in the heat? AKA SUmmer
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this product work well?