BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
CoverGirl
Nail
Slicks
Nail Polish
Sienna ClayCoverGirl Nailslicks Nail Polish - Sienna Clay #590 Color that looks shiny, wet, even when it's dry Built-in top coat helps lock in the shine of just done nails. Long lasting color coats nails to strengthen and protect. Net Wt. ( .4 fl oz / 11 ml)
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Absolutely adore this nail polish! The nail polish stays on longer than many other types of nail polish. I used it for the first time this year and it was amazing! I definitely recommend this product to everyone else!
veronica n.
veronica n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the first covergirl nail polishes ive tried and I will definately keep using. There is beautiful shades in every color. they are so fast drying and when being applied they go on smoothly with no smirk marks
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great classic polish that has been around a long time. Works good, goes on smooth. You can buy at any drugstore, grocery store or big box store. Very affordable product to purchase. I will buy and recommend again.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
CoverGirl Nail Slicks is ok. It's a decent price and it comes in a lot of great colors. But I prefer other brands (Revlon and Sally Hansen Gel) because they are easier to apply and last longer.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
Review for: Citrus Punch
I love all cover girl nail products I have so much I have a suitcase full I am obsessed with them they say on awhile to so I don't have to constantly paint my nails which is great
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Chilton, WI
Variety of colors. Go daring, bold or natural and subtle. Tjey have a color for everyone. Smooth finish, not gloppy. Dries quickly and stays on..even through all those dishes.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Winchester, KY
Cover girl is one of the best product I have used I tell all my friends they should use it also will continue to purchase this product for years to come
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
Roseville, MI
Cover girl has always been my number one. Love all the colors love the price and it last very long. I love it. My friends and I buy it and swap
Dana H.
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
I love the cover girl brand and I generally love all of their products. This color just wasn't one of my favorites but it's still very pretty
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone purchased this before