BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer W.
Hamlin, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was hoping it would last longer but it didn't. I feel like forums needs a little adjustment. But that's just my opinion.
Review for: Mint Sorbet
This nail polish is amazing makes your nails look fabulous for everyone to see
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Review for: Mint Sorbet
This is a great spring color. I love wearing this. The Polish is good coverage. Wear is lasting. Price is affordable. Treat yourself to a good mani.
Review for: Mint Sorbet
This is a wonderful product. Beauty is very important and these help to make being beautiful easy and simple.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Review for: Mint Sorbet
I love the color. It lasted about a week before it started to chip which is good considering. I would try this again.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Review for: Mint Sorbet
Gorgeous color and a smooth, quick drying formula. It's got everything I want in a nail polish!
Carissa S.
Review for: Mint Sorbet
I absolutely love this! The color is amazing and it's perfect for spring which is sneaking up right around the corner!
Maggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Mint Sorbet
I loved this product! It was awesome!it had a great punish and was super easy to apply!
Meg
Review for: Mint Sorbet
This nail polish is a really pretty color and lasts a long time. Also, it doesn't chip very easily.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Mint Sorbet
I love all CoverGirl products. I especially like their base and powders. Oh the mascara and eyeliner as well. Grew up as a teenager wearing their products!
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone purchased this before