BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These nail scissors have specially designed durable blades that cut nails smoothly and efficiently Quality scissors with precision-ground edges Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Melissa K.
Lexington
I really liked the idea of scissors over the cuticle nippers because the scissors seemed less intimidating. And they are, but they arent nearly as effective as the nippers.
omokhua o.
ikeja
Easy and sharp to use anytime and makes your nails neatly cut out edges and smooth,repeat users, and all nail expects should try this,perfect for use no effect at all,I would surely buy over and over again
Lina o.
Birmingham, Birmingham
I'm in love with this nail clipper!!!😍😍😍 I can give my nails the shape I want to and it's easy to use! I can bring it with me everywhere I go
Fabiola C.
Soy muy útiles a la hora de hacerte las manitas su filo es sorprendente y son fáciles de manipular y utilizar