BY COVERGIRL

Get glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a topcoat with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Weight 0.56 kg. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia A.
Crystal Lake, IL
I don’t this product at all, the brush breaks apart and I can never get enough polish on the brush to paint my nails. The packaging is very odd and small. I really don’t like this product
Jessica H.
Great color and performance packed into these little polishes! I love a good polish for a good price and this is no exception. I bought this cover girl polish at WalGreens and I would definitely buy this again.
Daphne L.
It was easy to use and last about 10 days. It was a good price and a good brand. Lots of colors to choose from. I found it at Walmart. I would recommend it to others.
Jeniya T.
I’m really not a big fan of this nail polish brand. It is a not too pricey through. The polish is easy to apply to you nail. I am a first time buyer of this polish. I will not be buying it again.
Dallas J.
United States
I love this colour! The polish applies easily, but it does begin to chip within the day, I haven't tried it with a top or bottom coat, it may need it to stop the chipping.
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
Fatimat A.
Needed a quick nail fix when I got this. Loved it since then. Sets fast. Isn't hard to remove also. Nice packaging
Kelsie S.
Massillon
This product works I highly recommend it made me feel happy you definitely won't be disappointed I love it..
bernadette m.
new braunfels
i can’t remember using this product that much meaning i only used it once so don’t have much to say
Jay e.
Elizabeth
This product is absolutely amazing! Compared to other items i would always pick this one because its so great. I use the item almost everyday. I recommend this product to everyone. Go out and get it you wont regret it!