BY COVERGIRL

Get glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a topcoat with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Weight 0.56 kg. see more...

Mythili P.
Albany
Really smooth finish with this nail polish, I’m a first time user so I will definitively go back to this product. It is easy to apply and use and lasts for a few days. I would buy it again for sure!!!
Liset S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked it but it’s a little expensive for me, this is not the price that it deserves to say it in this way I think you can find similar product in Walmart for a reduced price, I like the brand but it does not match with the price
v u.
Berwick
Somebody once told me tge world was gonna rule me i aint the sharpest tool in the shed she was looking kinda dumb w her finger n her thumb in tge shae of an l on her HI SHISTERS
Hannah C.
I absolutely love the color! However, it requires several coats in order for your nails to look good long term or you will suffer from a dreaded chip. It’s a good value though and found at any local drugstore.
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
I really like this nail polish. I think they offer a lot of great colors and the ones that I have tried I really like. But my problem is is that they can get gummy after a little bit a time and they tend to peel and chip pretty easily. If you want long lasting Essies is the way to go.
Brittney V.
Pullman, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
The color is very pretty but it was a little thin. I would still buy this again as the color is great, it just took a couple extra coats.
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
Coverage is great. Two coats are still needed plus with the right top coat will stay in place and not chop for at least a week.
Lori P.
Vernonia
I love this color called polish Pedal Power. The color outlasted by far as well as did the shine! I was highly impressed
Abbiee 👑.
San Antonio
I love this nail polish. The colors are so pretty and its very pigmented. It doesn't chip easily and drywall pretty fast.

Amazon