BY COVERGIRL

Get glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a topcoat with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Weight 0.56 kg. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I don’t have the pack 3, just the single. But it’s a perfect look for a simple nude nail! I absolutely love it!!! It dries quickly and I usually put about 2 coats. If you want to do a French tip, this is the color to use as the base!
christina r.
Katy, TX
I have a love hate relationship with nail polish. I love it on, but hate that it chips easily and I then end up picking at it. This took a couple coats to get the desired result. And I had chips in it less than 48 hours later. Not for me.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the same as last one . The glass bottle made it easy to store this away and take on the go. The color is very bold and only took two coats to apply. I gave this to two people who went out and bought more for them and loved it!!!
Leslie M.
Wayne
Fast drying. Full coverage from the first coat Everytime! Leaves a nice glimmer. Can be worn as the base color or put it over another color to create a unique look
Candace✨✨ H.
Payson, AZ
Was a good price to get all 3 and I am very picky of the color . I love this color . I like the 3 pack because sometimes they run out of this color.
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a better topcoat.
Jane Z.
Lynn, MA
One of my go to natural pink polishes. It’s pretty sheer with 2 coats but perfect for that natural look or even paired with a French nail.
Courtney G.
TROY, AL
Love love love this color, it's smooth with no bubbles. Dries fast and has barely no chip. I use this on artifical and my nails.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
I got only one but I love the color and how sheer it is I can top any color with it and add a little something to it
Poogha T.
Love this nail polish very glossy and and beautiful. To high for a fingernail polish but worth the cost 😂😇💅🏾😘