BY COVERGIRL

Get glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a topcoat with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Weight 0.56 kg. see more...

Dareen A.
FL
They are the best nail polish I have ever seen they are so amazing the color is so good and perfect and match me with all my clothes! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did!
Mallory C.
These polishes come in many beautiful colors. They apply smooth and dry in a moderate amount of time. They do chip and need a topcoat.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I love this color. Daisy Bloom is a super light pink. It looks great under a French manicure or on its own
Gorgeous!
Kelsie S.
Massillon
This product made feel good I highly recommend it it made me feel pretty you won't be disappointed I love it..
Memphis C.
I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone for sure. Works great. Looks great. Feels great.
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cover girl has always been one of the greatest product ever. Like every girls loves them. And they product it’s good. They nail polish it’s really good to. Like makes my nails look so professional even if I did it at home.
anna d.
pretty. i use it when i get my nails done and use it for party or sleep overs. the one thing is that i wish i had more of it.
Daniela G.
Miami Beach
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! My friends and I use this product, I love It! Good Job, I want more products like this 100% recommended
Carol v.
London
Helloooo! it's excellent product, I am very happy because it really helps me a lot, thank you very much ... it's perfect for whatever occasion
Paradise H.
cairo
If we do not do this, you have lost a lot. I have two cats. Kosho and Kitty are my whole life. I can not imagine my life without them

Amazon