BY COVERGIRL

Get glossy nail color for up to a week without the need for a topcoat with COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Weight 0.56 kg. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tasneem A.
Dearborn
I always find this product in the dollar store and I always get it because it’s inexpensive and a great product, it comes in variety of colors and it comes in a lot and I recommend everyone to try it.
Lori P.
Vernonia
I really loved this Covergirl nail polish called polish bombshell. I don't know I have the perfect outfit that matches his perfect color. Thank you cover girl
Mrs t.
This product is worth the money. Because it stays on all day, I brought the product again. A little goes along way. It goes on lightly and is easy to apply.
Crystal C.
Austin, TX
I love this product because it's kinda a jell type of mail polish plus I like that it won't take much effort to take off
Michelle H.
DES MOINES
Goes on and stays on! Always find the right colors everytime! Haven't been disappointed yet! Status on for about 2 weeks
Tammy C.
Love this color I like to apply a matching shade of lipstick to bring out my inner bombshell when I'm wearing it
member-985f9
Amazing brand! Strongly recommend to use it if you like nail polishes. Super easy and simple to apply
Eugenia E.
Chile, Peralillo
El color es realmente discreto por lo que tiene puntos a favor por eso, aunque requieren bastante cuidado para no estropear el barniz es un producto de buena calidad. Quizás para mi gusto no son los mejores colores para esta marca pero para las personas que adoran este tipo de gamas es totalmente recomendable el producto.

The color is really discreet so it has points in favor for that, although they require quite careful not to spoil the varnish is a product of good quality. Maybe for my taste they are not the best colors for this brand but for people who love this kind of ranges it is totally recommendable the product.
Mrmor M.
I love nail polish very much and I want a lot of it because it is very attractive and I love it very very very well and thank you very much
Paradise H.
cairo
If we do not do this, you have lost a lot. I have two cats. Kosho and Kitty are my whole life. I can not imagine my life without them