COVERGIRL Mini Slant and Point Tip Tweezers uploaded by Victoria S.

BY COVERGIRL #88 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This pack contains two compact tweezers, slant tip and point tip, to satisfy all your grooming needs. Compact size is great for travel and purse. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Cassandra M.
Clintwood, VA
Love these for everyday use. They have a great grip and really hold on to what you are trying to snag. Purchased my set at Rite-Aid which made them a bit pricier but well worth it. Use these daily for different purposes. Eyebrows mostly. I would recommend these to others.
Sheila G.
This duo pack it great. The normal tweezer works great and you don't have to put so much effort into taking off the hairs. The fine point tweezer is perfect for those one little hairs you can't get with the normal tweezer. You can get these at any drug store and aren't so expensive
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Ideal este para complementar tu kit de pinzas. La plana sirve para aquellos bellos más fuertes y gruesos, mientras que la puntiaguda es ideal para retirar bellos más finos y darle definición a tus cejas. Soy estilista de cejas y recomiendo este par de Covergirl!
Alyssa M.
These tweezers are great. They are a great alternative for expensive tweezerman tweezers. I also bought this at my local drugstore. They pick up even the tiniest hairs. I would definitely buy this product again after mine gets dull.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Hands down best tweezers! They get the smallest hair or even those pesky hard to grab hairs. Love that they come with a small case and a guard for the ends! Makes it easy to keep up with. They are easy to grip and do not slip when using.
Kelsee F.
Logan, UT
This duo is a life saver. The point tip are perfect for precision and the Mini slant ones make it easier to grab the hairs. Its an inexpensive product and good value. They actually grab the hairs and i dont have to try multiple times before i get it. Im very satisfied with this product
Liverpool, NY
I had a pair of this for years and love them...bought the regular size and they do not have any tension in them feel like I have to open them with my finger to move on to the next hair..pretty lame
Erika G.
Gresham, OR
My eyebrow hairs definitely grow so fast and waxing my eyebrows can add up. I definitely like these tweezers because I don't have to wax so often and they definitely get the little hairs.
Deanna G.
The Covergirl mini slant and point tip tweezers are my favorite especially to carry around in my purse. Perfect size and work easily. One pluck and boom hair is gone!
Quinteria h.
Covington , GA
I love this product so much mostly because i could just remove my unibrow, this product isnt as painful to me because im use to it but this is one of the greatest product to turn to. Ive actually bought two products like this because it was rose gold and i love that color so i bought it. I dont wear fake lashes so i give the other one away but i recommend this to everyone