COVERGIRL Mini Slant and Point Tip Tweezers uploaded by Victoria S.

BY COVERGIRL #52 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This pack contains two compact tweezers, slant tip and point tip, to satisfy all your grooming needs. Compact size is great for travel and purse. Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Quinteria h.
Quinteria h.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much mostly because i could just remove my unibrow, this product isnt as painful to me because im use to it but this is one of the greatest product to turn to. Ive actually bought two products like this because it was rose gold and i love that color so i bought it. I dont wear fake lashes so i give the other one away but i recommend this to everyone
McKinely H.
McKinely H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have these and I don't think they do the best job. I do use them though all the time. But from being so flat at the ends it doesn't allow you to get the hairs as easily. It has been a painful journey sometimes with these.If these happened to break I don't believe I would go for these I would pick more of a printed version.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This duo pack it great. The normal tweezer works great and you don't have to put so much effort into taking off the hairs. The fine point tweezer is perfect for those one little hairs you can't get with the normal tweezer. You can get these at any drug store and aren't so expensive
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ideal este para complementar tu kit de pinzas. La plana sirve para aquellos bellos más fuertes y gruesos, mientras que la puntiaguda es ideal para retirar bellos más finos y darle definición a tus cejas. Soy estilista de cejas y recomiendo este par de Covergirl!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
They usually have this duo in lots of really cute prints and colors. I really like to keep them in my car for those terrible moments when you catch yourself in natural lighting in your car mirror. I highly recommend. Very affordable.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
These tweezers are great. They are a great alternative for expensive tweezerman tweezers. I also bought this at my local drugstore. They pick up even the tiniest hairs. I would definitely buy this product again after mine gets dull.
Chetra A.
Chetra A.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezers you can't have enough of them. The dual pack is awesome and provides a variety of tweezer points to chose from. I use these all the time and not just to pluck my eyebrows there great for tons of stuff.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Elizabethtown, KY
The most effective tweezers a girl needs im currently highly satisfied with my none bushy eye brows the value is amazing not too pricey and it gets those stubborn hairs easier which is satisfying ❤️ and amazing
Erika G.
Erika G.
Gresham, OR
My eyebrow hairs definitely grow so fast and waxing my eyebrows can add up. I definitely like these tweezers because I don't have to wax so often and they definitely get the little hairs.
Tegan L.
Tegan L.
Noel, MO
They get the job done and they grab the hairs real well. So far nothing to complain about on them. Really like them. My favorite is the slanted, I don't use the pointed one too much.