BY COVERGIRL #44 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This cuticle nipper is easy to grip, perfectly balanced instrument for small hands with sharp, properly ground edges for precise cutting.  Perfect for those hard to reach corners Contoured handles Compact size for Purse Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
I use the Cover girl Mini Cuticle Clipper to keep my names in nice shape. It makes it easier to apply acrylic nails when they are kept clean and properly clipped. This Cuticle Clipper is easy to use and easier to handle then most. I got mine at Walgreen. I suggest you get these clippers next time you give yourself a manicure.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I think keeping your hands and nails clean is a huge for a first impression. You always use your hands to communicate, shake hands, eat, basically a lot of stuff. I randomly picked a cuticle clipper up at the store and used it ever since. The Covergirl Mini Cuticle Clipper is amazing. It's easy to use.
Jennifer C.
I suffer from ingrown toenails a lot and this cuticle clipper although meant for the cuticle is extremely easy to use with ingrown toenails. I've gotten away with this and not having to go to the nail salon and it helps a lot. It's definitely a reasonable price and you can find it at drugstores.
Meagan R.
Louisville, KY
This mini version of Covergirl Cuticle Nipper is perfect. I have smaller hands and it fits perfectly in my hand. The mini version is easier to get into any spot needed to get rid of extra cuticle skin that isn't needed. I would buy this over and over again and highly recommend it.
ashley c.
Youngstown, OH
I really did not like this cuticle clipper. It was not very shop and it would often just cause more cuts or pain then really help remove the cuticle. I ended up just using regular nail clippers to finish doing everything. I would not by again although it is priced pretty low.
Kaylee B.
Lexington, SC
Met my expectations and had a very smooth cut. keeps away pesky cuticles and hang nails. Very small, and convenient and the value of it was at a wonderful price especially if gone to Walmart. Very easy to use. I don't need to buy it again, but I recommend it for others.
Kylie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this and was very surprised with the results. There are other cuticle clippers, I just find COVERGIRL very reliable. If you don't know how to use a cuticle clipper, that okay. Ulta has very nice staff that can help you, if this is where you choose to go.
selena r.
It is a very good product in my opinion because it is very easy to use, I usually buy it at walmart or any drugstore available. I actually don't remember the price of the item but I'm sure it isn't that expensive. I would sure buy it again. It really helps
Jess F.
Apache Junction, AZ
these work well sometimes it hard to get certain spots. I can find these any where feom a drug store to the dollar store. depending on where you buy it from and where you lives determines the price. I would recremend this product because it works well
Maria R.
Doral, FL

My dad since I was a little girl taught me that a woman's presence is in her hands and feet, that's why I try to give her the care she deserves, this cuticle cuticle I'm useful, cleanly removes the excess cuticle, and gives a Good aspects to my hands
Jordan B.
Kirksville, MO
Is this still allowed to be used in nail salons?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Who else loves this for there fingers
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
Este es el.que usan en los salones de belleza?
Latoya C.
Milwaukee, WI
Are these a good brand, and how long before you have to replace them?