BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This cuticle nipper is easy to grip, perfectly balanced instrument for small hands with sharp, properly ground edges for precise cutting.  Perfect for those hard to reach corners Contoured handles Compact size for Purse Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

Marie K.
Canby, OR
This is great. I always have cuticles and I can not stand them! This is very easy to use and the price is worth it. The size makes it easier to cut whereas the bigger ones make it a little more difficult. I will buy these again in case anything goes wrong with them!COVERGIRL Mini Cuticle Clipper
Sierra M.
Moreno Valley
My mom got this for me as a stocking stuffer this year. I like to keep my nails healthy and this was the perfect product for it. It is great for travel and road trips as it is small enough to fit in your pocket. My little sister is also a fan of this as she is a bit more girly than I am. It works great for her little nails. I do wish that it had a carrying case it would then become apart of my essentials.
Lilian Z.
Small and perfect to carry with you everywhere. I can take it in my purse and take a 5 minute break to make my nails look so much better. Price is good and the value and quality it’s perfect. I totally recommend this to friends.
Melissa R.
Rexburg, ID
Definitely need this in your life! I love doing my own nails that way I enjoy it and so it the way I want it to get done. You need a cuticle remover do have the perfect manicure, and this one works perfect, definitely would buy again!
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who regularly take care of their own nails. I bought mine at my local Wal Mart, I've used a few alternatives and these by far are the best ones I've found. They don't fall apart easily and are definitely durable, I would buy this product again if mine ever go out on me.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
Cuticle clippers are a must for me because I have horrible cuticles. I love cover girls because they clip them easily and effectively and they have a cheap price. If I lost my pair I have now I would re purchase these.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wow- I can’t believe this has been discontinued. I bought this so long ago and it is still going strong. It cuts your cuticles so well, it’s just a clean cut and it stays so sharp. Even if you can’t buy this one, you need a cuticle cutter once in awhile. This one was very affordable for how long it has lasted!
Fedra D.
Houston
Es un excelente producto fácil de usar super cómodo no es costoso tiene un buen precio vale la pena lo puedes conseguir en cualquier tienda Walmart Walgreens El único contra que le consigo es que son delicados pero no sólo este es cualquier otro si se caen se dañan y no funcionan de la misma manera
Katelynn A.
Wichita, KS
I love that I can easily put this in my purse or bag whenever I am traveling. I always get skin tags or cuticles clipped and this is an easy fix. I wish it came in a cute bag or something instead of carrying it around in a ziplock bag or baggie. Other than that, totally recommend.
Megan O.
Woodruff, SC
One of the best ways to cut my nails! I give this a 5 out of 5! I got mine at ulta but I'm sure they sell similar ones other places! I got mine also for only like $3. I highly recommend this to others!
Jordan B.
Kirksville, MO
Is this still allowed to be used in nail salons?
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who else loves this for there fingers
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
Este es el.que usan en los salones de belleza?
Latoya C.
Milwaukee, WI
Are these a good brand, and how long before you have to replace them?