COVERGIRL Mini Cuticle Clipper

This cuticle nipper is easy to grip, perfectly balanced instrument for small hands with sharp, properly ground edges for precise cutting.  Perfect for those hard to reach corners Contoured handles Compact size for Purse Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. ;

How often do you remove the cuticles?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Mini Cuticle Clipper!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
They broke rather quick and the blades seemed to wear out too quickly too. Expensive and not worth it
Zylaeja J.
I like how they just chop stuff off. So when I'm doing something bad then I see a hang nail I just grasp the clipper and chop it off.
Melissa R.
Rexburg, ID
Definitely need this in your life! I love doing my own nails that way I enjoy it and so it the way I want it to get done. You need a cuticle remover do have the perfect manicure, and this one works perfect, definitely would buy again!
Lorraine R.
Vallejo, CA
Easy to use covergirl cuticle remove helps me alot and use it for long, got to purchase for another extra
Jess F.
Apache Junction, AZ
these work well sometimes it hard to get certain spots. I can find these any where feom a drug store to the dollar store. depending on where you buy it from and where you lives determines the price. I would recremend this product because it works well
Raafay I.
Sugar Land, TX
I like that it is mini so I can get a precise cut and I am able to prevent cutting too much and bleeding. The nippers are very sharp and have stayed very sharp after many uses. I would recommend this since it makes my at home manicure far more professional looking.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Works fine. I don't know how any regular one no matter what brand wouldn't work unless you don't know how to use them.
Daniel G.
Tucson, AZ
They are very nice and convinient and they are very precise, my girlfriend loves to give me mani pedis and they do an amazing job.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
I always do mani/pedi myself and use Revlon brand but it gets dull quick so i tried Tweezerman brand for a change, so far i'm loving it and it's sharper than Revlon brand hopefully it doesn't get dull quick.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
All I can really say is that this brand and all it’s products are amazing. You won’t regret buying it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...