BY COVERGIRL

If you want color so hot, it's melted, this is the lipstick for you! New Melting Pout Liquid Lipsticks give you a high-impact, super rich color with a lightweight, satin finish. Melting Pout lipsticks give you Intensely rich color in a gel-based formula for a smooth finish

• Is this long lasting and is it sticky? Is it matte or glossy?3 Answers
  • Are these sticky? Even if it dries down?3 Answers
  • I'm not a huge fan of cover girl products to begin with. Just cur...1 Answers
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Gel-Mate - 155
I own this in 155 GelMate.

I purchased this product for the color, I've been looking for a good dark purple, and I really wanted to love it. The color is amazing and the pigmentation is great - only one swipe on the picture - but that is one of the few pros with this product.

It applies slightly patchy, which doesn't seem to be the fault of the pigmentation so much as the application being extremely difficult. The texture is not a lipstick. It's thick and is very gel-like, and will not dry in the slightest. The foam tip does not make it easier to apply.

Once you get it where you want it, it slides everywhere. If you touch anything with your lips, it's basically like applying the 'lipstick' to the cup/straw directly. Do not eat with this product on unless you want the area around your lips stained purple. You will need to apply this again every hour or so.

If you are someone who doesn't mind the sliding gel formula and doesn't need this product on for long, the color is great.

I would not recommend to a friend, unless they had a few hours during which they needed a good color, during which they would not be eating, drinking, or touching their face. Even then, there are better formulas with a similar color.
Mae Louise L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
I received this complimentary to try for free and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Gelebrity is the PERFECT shade for me.. definitely "your lips but better" look. The formula is amazing. (I hate matte liquid lipsticks and matte in general) I love this because its like less creamy lipstick with a SLIGHT glossy look. It's like a satin/sheer kind of lip stain that mimics moisturized lips. It's not completely opaque, but thats what I like about it. I love looking natural and this is perfect for that. The applicator I can see people not liking, but personally I like it because I feel that it rubs & pushes the product into the lip so it stains and stays the rest of the day. Even when it rubs off a bit, I love how it looks. Really makes a difference and you look like your lips are naturally colored perfectly. I LOVE this shade and had I not received this one particularly, I dont think I would have loved it as much as I do. Extremely comfortable to wear.
Katrina T.
Chester, VA
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
This was one of the first voxboxes I received complimentary from Influenster and I was happy to find a new lip product to test out. In 2017, I’ve only purchased 2 lipcolor products, so I am over due for some lip love. The packaging is a squeeze tube with a doefoot applicator which I was happy about. The formula is gel- like and kind of goopy, but I found it easy to apply and kept my lips semi hydrated in comparison to not having anything on. This product isn’t long lasting and you’d have to touch up hourly or more often if you are eating/drinking so I gave it a 4 out of 5 for that reason but I like it enough that I keep moving it from purse to purse if I ever need some on the go color since I always neglect lipcare and it’s better than me going bare lipped or forgetting chapstick.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I absolutely loved this product. I fell in love with the application of this lipstick and I really enjoyed the packaging. It goes on the lips very smoothly, however I received the shade 105 and was not a huge fan. I was excited for this color when I saw the outside packaging, however the actual color of the product is very different and more of a brighter color. I loved how the product felt on, but would be uncomfortable purchasing it because of the color difference with the product and the result of it on.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
I received this item complimentary from Influenster in their Covergirl peacock flare voxbox. This item is easy to apply I like the applicator that comes with it. The color isn’t really one that I’d look at if I were purchasing it for myself . I have a darker complexion and it is too bright on me by itself, so I had to line my lips first with a brown lip liner. I added a clear to semi pink gloss over it and LOVED the final product. The product itself doesn’t seem sticky and I probably would go out to get another one if the colors.
Serena N.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
I got the product as sample from the Peacock Voxbox along with CoverGirl new Mascara.

It has been a while since I use this kind of lip applicator. It felt strange since the last time I used it when I was in middle school. It was not convenient for me to keep squeeze the bottle to have the product coming out. It felt strange. However, the product itself is another story of its own. It was quite creamy and pigmented at the same time. To build up the color, you can just keep sliding it over the lips multiple of time. It is a beautiful color overall. It does not last throughout the day if you expect to drink water and snacks, however, with one hand application, it should do the trick.
Lexington E.
Downingtown, PA
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
I received this product for free in my Influenster box. I was not sure what to expect but I would say a solid 3 stars is just right.

I did not give more than 3 because I thought the applicator could have been done better. Since there was not a lip liner included I did not use my own because I wanted to see how the product held on its own. It was very difficult to hold my lip shape.

This is a perfect "starter" lippie for a younger girl who wants to explore colors. It is a little tacky but I felt that the softer/foam tip kept picking product up as I wanted to put it down. The pigmentation appeared to be a layer color (more layers = darker color).
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
So when I first got this I thought that the shade would be too light/pale on my fair olive skin tone but it actually looked great! It's a cute pinky color and honestly my favorite part about it is how bright and white it makes my teeth look! The applicator is a huge plus too because it's small and round and you can choose how much product to squeeze out. Only thing is that the scent/taste of it is that of an old lipstick that's been sitting a little too long. But overall I recommend! I got this complementary for my unbiased review:)
Kim V.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
The color of this is not something I would’ve picked for myself, but I loved it once I put it on! It was a very nice subtle brown that was a nice color for casual fall and winter looks. However, it’s not something that can keep up with my lifestyle...it stays sticky, comes off on literally anything, and it feels like I have to reapply 5 minutes later. I love the applicator brush, but I just need more of an all day lip wear
Erica O.
Review for: Rasberry Gelly
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I was not a fan of this product in the slightest. I was excited about the color, but things went down hill very fast with the sponge applicator. It was not a smooth application, and stained any area around my lips a pink color. I was confused if it was a gloss or liquid lipstick, either way it was patchy and more of it ended up on my mug/glasses throughout the day I had to take it off instead. And after working hard to get it off my lips without ruining my make up at work it left my lips a bright pink color. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a professional Makeup Artist and use highend products in my kit. Not everyone can afford highend makeup or has access to it so I would love to try out some drugstore makeup that I can recommend to my clients. What are some of your FAVE, must have drugstore products that I should try?? *edited to note that I did purchase these products to try out today! COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid LipstickL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
Allan T.
Has anyone ever used it? Recommends?
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Is this long lasting and is it sticky? Is it matte or glossy?
riah S.
Salem, OR
Are these sticky? Even if it dries down?
Daniella H.
COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick How is this not a rip off of Too Faced Melted Matte? Like come on.