BY COVERGIRL

If you want color so hot, it's melted, this is the lipstick for you! New Melting Pout Liquid Lipsticks give you a high-impact, super rich color with a lightweight, satin finish. Melting Pout lipsticks give you Intensely rich color in a gel-based formula for a smooth finish

• Is this long lasting and is it sticky? Is it matte or glossy?3 Answers
  • Are these sticky? Even if it dries down?3 Answers
  • I'm not a huge fan of cover girl products to begin with. Just cur...1 Answers
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Gel-Mate - 155
I own this in 155 GelMate.

I purchased this product for the color, I've been looking for a good dark purple, and I really wanted to love it. The color is amazing and the pigmentation is great - only one swipe on the picture - but that is one of the few pros with this product.

It applies slightly patchy, which doesn't seem to be the fault of the pigmentation so much as the application being extremely difficult. The texture is not a lipstick. It's thick and is very gel-like, and will not dry in the slightest. The foam tip does not make it easier to apply.

Once you get it where you want it, it slides everywhere. If you touch anything with your lips, it's basically like applying the 'lipstick' to the cup/straw directly. Do not eat with this product on unless you want the area around your lips stained purple. You will need to apply this again every hour or so.

If you are someone who doesn't mind the sliding gel formula and doesn't need this product on for long, the color is great.

I would not recommend to a friend, unless they had a few hours during which they needed a good color, during which they would not be eating, drinking, or touching their face. Even then, there are better formulas with a similar color.
Mae Louise L.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
I received this complimentary to try for free and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Gelebrity is the PERFECT shade for me.. definitely "your lips but better" look. The formula is amazing. (I hate matte liquid lipsticks and matte in general) I love this because its like less creamy lipstick with a SLIGHT glossy look. It's like a satin/sheer kind of lip stain that mimics moisturized lips. It's not completely opaque, but thats what I like about it. I love looking natural and this is perfect for that. The applicator I can see people not liking, but personally I like it because I feel that it rubs & pushes the product into the lip so it stains and stays the rest of the day. Even when it rubs off a bit, I love how it looks. Really makes a difference and you look like your lips are naturally colored perfectly. I LOVE this shade and had I not received this one particularly, I dont think I would have loved it as much as I do. Extremely comfortable to wear.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I absolutely loved this product. I fell in love with the application of this lipstick and I really enjoyed the packaging. It goes on the lips very smoothly, however I received the shade 105 and was not a huge fan. I was excited for this color when I saw the outside packaging, however the actual color of the product is very different and more of a brighter color. I loved how the product felt on, but would be uncomfortable purchasing it because of the color difference with the product and the result of it on.
Serena N.
El Monte, CA
Review for: Gel-Ful - 105
I got the product as sample from the Peacock Voxbox along with CoverGirl new Mascara.

It has been a while since I use this kind of lip applicator. It felt strange since the last time I used it when I was in middle school. It was not convenient for me to keep squeeze the bottle to have the product coming out. It felt strange. However, the product itself is another story of its own. It was quite creamy and pigmented at the same time. To build up the color, you can just keep sliding it over the lips multiple of time. It is a beautiful color overall. It does not last throughout the day if you expect to drink water and snacks, however, with one hand application, it should do the trick.
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Evan-Gel-Ical - 110
The texture is somewhat sticky and has a very glossy appearance. The color is also very much so there and is not a faint color. There is no scent to the product and I really like the applicator! It has a soft almost brush head similar to the ones on the too faced melted liquid lipsticks. I would see this product not staying in place throughout the day as it is rather glossy. I personally do not wear glasses but would be perfect for someone who loves colored glosses!
Kim V.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
The color of this is not something I would’ve picked for myself, but I loved it once I put it on! It was a very nice subtle brown that was a nice color for casual fall and winter looks. However, it’s not something that can keep up with my lifestyle...it stays sticky, comes off on literally anything, and it feels like I have to reapply 5 minutes later. I love the applicator brush, but I just need more of an all day lip wear
Erica O.
Review for: Rasberry Gelly
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I was not a fan of this product in the slightest. I was excited about the color, but things went down hill very fast with the sponge applicator. It was not a smooth application, and stained any area around my lips a pink color. I was confused if it was a gloss or liquid lipstick, either way it was patchy and more of it ended up on my mug/glasses throughout the day I had to take it off instead. And after working hard to get it off my lips without ruining my make up at work it left my lips a bright pink color. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Angharad H.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Rasberry Gelly
I was a bit nervous when I received this color in my VoxBox as it is not a shade that I usually go for. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried the color on. I am of extremely fair complexion and was very pleased to see that it did not wash my face out completely. It did need a few touch ups throughout the day, but that was primarily because I was eating and drinking a lot. Also, for a more tame look with this lip color, I recommend patting a bit off with a tissue and then placing a bit of highlighter in the center. It really makes the color pop, and makes the color just slightly less intense
Promise S.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Gelebrity - 100
I received this product as a complimentary gift from Influenster.  This was my first time using Gelebrity and I LOVE it!!! I honestly have been looking for something that wears like lipstick, but isn't cakey, and this did exactly that.  It's light enough to look natural but lasting enough to stay on, which is what I really like about it.  The applicator is easy to control, the color is fantastic, and the price is to die for! I would never go back to not using it!
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Review for: Don't Be Gelly - 130
I recieved this free in my Peacock Voxbox for review. I had high hopes for this Covergirl Melting Pout lip product,as I've used Covergirl products in the past without a hitch. However, this Covergirl Melting Pout was not for me. The color was wonderful, and the product went on smooth. However, this product bled a lot throughout the day. Overall, this lip product was not for me, however, maybe it would be better suited for someone with dry lips. Thank you @Influenster and @Covergirl for the chance to try this lip product, Melting Pout. I almost melted for it!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a professional Makeup Artist and use highend products in my kit. Not everyone can afford highend makeup or has access to it so I would love to try out some drugstore makeup that I can recommend to my clients. What are some of your FAVE, must have drugstore products that I should try?? *edited to note that I did purchase these products to try out today! COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid LipstickL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Is this long lasting and is it sticky? Is it matte or glossy?
Allan T.
Has anyone ever used it? Recommends?
riah S.
Salem, OR
Are these sticky? Even if it dries down?
Daniella H.
COVERGIRL Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick How is this not a rip off of Too Faced Melted Matte? Like come on.