CoverGirl Makeup Masters Sponge Wedges - 6 ct uploaded by Neha G.

BY COVERGIRL #60 in Makeup Sponges

Makeup Masters Sponge Wedges help foundation go on smoothly and evenly -exactly where you want it.; What the pros use for perfect application; Smooth, natural application; Safe for sensitive skin see more...

Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I actually really don’t like these. I thought the wedge shape would make blending easier but it doesn’t. It does blend well it’s just really hard to use. It always soaks in a little too much makeup for my liking and doesn’t work well with powders at all. Just not a fan and wouldn’t recommend spending money on this. I was disappointed because I really love Covergirl.
Angie G.
It’s like tofu, beautiful & awesome. It’s so soft and blends well. I also think it’s creative how they are shaped and come apart-it’s so cute & clever! And it’s easy for my hands too! Signs of true inclusiveness. I love it so much!
Ali M.
Orlando
I used to use these sponges all of the time. I will pick them up at my local cvs. I don’t find they are very different than the generic/store brand sponges. For the price, I would stick to the generic brand. I prefer to use a beauty blender over these sponges though.
Rachel S.
It soft and works fine but I do feel like I am putting on face paint. It’s very easy to use and does absorb a lot of product so it kind of is like face paint. I think I am going to splurg for a legit beauty blender.
Jamaria H.
I love the cover girl I’m sports blazer my make up very good I don’t wear make up a lot but when I do it was it in there well it’s a good product and is different from others. I’m very satisfied with my purchase
Makenzie R.
Westerly, RI
The good old original make up sponges! These will always be the go to when contour or highlight. Really cuts those lines out and isn’t too expensive either. I’ll always trust these and will continue to buy them!
Rebecca W.
I love these sponges. Cheap and efficient. Don’t dry too fast after weeks of use and are
Nice and soft to the touch. Covergirl is a great brand and I highly recommend it to any woman of any background, culture.
Megan A.
Lafayette
These work well the first couple of times they are used. But they are incredibly hard to keep clean. In addition, they do not last very long. The sponge starts to fall apart and leave sponge flecks on your face
Andreaa H.
West Richland
So soft and love it! Even though its white but it’s useful. It is easy to apply not too expensive or cheap. Totally worth the price! My skin type is dry and putting my foundation on with this really helps.
Rachaell E.
St. Louis
I love this sponge. It it so similar to the higher end sponges. Its so easy to use and apply makeup without absorbing too much product.  I use this daily. I have average to dry skin.

back